The Ls Of Matt Hardy®

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest
Keep in mind that Bound for Struggle took place in Fatt's home state.......

tumblr_nvpookLvlY1rg89a6o2_540.jpg

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Thread is still weird to me. Who gleefully catalogs a man's misfortunes in an ongoing archive...But then also calls his successes misfortunes as well.

In before.."it's all jokes man."

:ehh:

Like I said, he got the last laugh. We can diss him all we want but he's a champ for a company many of these neckbeards smarks stan heavy

:salute: Fatt Hardy

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest
The anger I cause you :mjlol:

Nah, T:flabbynsick:A still trash, but got to respect Matt's hustle :ehh:

What hustle? Being signed to TNA because of the strengthen of his BROTHER'S popularity? Or being signed to ROH because of friend's over selling?

Thread is still weird to me. Who gleefully catalogs a man's misfortunes in an ongoing archive...But then also calls his successes misfortunes as well.

In before.."it's all jokes man."

:ehh:

Having a company give you a pity reign because they don't know what the fukk they are doing booking-wise is exactly a "success".
Who gleefully catalogs a man's failure? Matthew Moore Hardy.

Like I said, he got the last laugh. We can diss him all we want but he's a champ for a company many of these neckbeards smarks stan heavy

:salute: Fatt Hardy

Maybe, if Fatt got this reign during his final WWE run or his 1st TNA run. Not now and not ever. Fatt is champ by default (injuries to Jeff and possibly ECIII) and due to shyt booking. Christian's WWE titles reigns are more credible that Fatt's TNStruggle reigns.
BTW, who stans for TNStruggle?