The Ls Of Matt Hardy®

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
And I'm not on this Matt Hardy L's bandwagon, but you picked some of the crappiest belts that ever existed since the beginning of time. And as much as I hate to say it, the TNA belt in terms of overness compared to the rest of these belts is at the abyss.

Okay, so now those belts don't mean nothing. And y'all wasn't saying that shyt Kurt was running around with the TNA belt, but I'll let y'all cook because you all have an agenda, and won't give dude his props.

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Okay, so now those belts don't mean nothing. And y'all wasn't saying that shyt Kurt was running around with the TNA belt, but I'll let y'all cook because you all have an agenda, and won't give dude his props.

I've waved back and forth with TNA, since its inception, when it was on Fox, and I could care less because we all know Kurt Angle is bigger than that belt has or ever will be. If he shows up on RAW tonight he'll get a bigger reaction from social media, the WWE universe, and various outlets. It's a struggle for even some of the most diehard wrestling fans to care about who the TNA champion is. I'm one of the few that hated that Hardy's career took the drastic tumble it took after the whole Dumas/Copeland debacle, but ask your average to casual wrestling fan who actually cares if Matt Hardy is still even wrestling, let alone is champion of a company that can't even sell out their biggest pay per view of the year.

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest

Dear Fatthew Mooregut Hardly:
17O4bmG.png

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest
I've waved back and forth with TNA, since its inception, when it was on Fox, and I could care less because we all know Kurt Angle is bigger than that belt has or ever will be. If he shows up on RAW tonight he'll get a bigger reaction from social media, the WWE universe, and various outlets. It's a struggle for even some of the most diehard wrestling fans to care about who the TNA champion is. I'm one of the few that hated that Hardy's career took the drastic tumble it took after the whole Dumas/Copeland debacle, but ask your average to casual wrestling fan who actually cares if Matt Hardy is still even wrestling, let alone is champion of a company that can't even sell out their biggest pay per view of the year.

The fukked up part about the whole Hardly/Dumas/Copeland situation is that the storyline/feud that came about because of it should've elevated Fatt to the next level career-wise. But the dumb fukk decided to CONTINUE running his fukking mouth online about something he should have handled the privately, while neglecting to improve/re-vamp his in-ring and promo skills in the process.

Considering that the PPV took place in fukking North Carolina.....

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest
F.U.C.K.......

TNA Bound For Glory 2015: Matt Hardy's Hometown Victory Fits The Theme Of A Forced Pay-Per-View
TNA Bound For Glory, TNA’s biggest pay-per-view, aired Sunday night to the fanfare of a digital exclusive.

Prior to his world championship match against Matt Hardy and Ethan Carter III (EC III), Drew Galloway sought desperate measures for his promo, and vowed that he would kill himself in his attempt to win the TNA Heavyweight Championship. Like much of this pay-per-view, the comment—despite its best intentions—was forced and unnecessary.

It’s never fair to compare TNA to market-leader WWE, but it sure is thought-provoking. Compared to Bound For Glory, the build to WWE’s Madison Square Garden live special Saturday night made Brock Lesnar’s Go to Hell Tour look like the road to WrestleMania—and this was just a house show.

TNA is an independent company, so there it does not publicly release buyrates. According to F4WOnline.com, it was estimated that Bound For Glory 2013 drew in the neighborhood of 17,000 buys (h/t SEScoops.com). As TNA’s struggles continue, it’s safe to say a number like that would be a best-case-scenario in 2015.

With so many matches and so little build, there was little to no story or culmination to any of these so-called feuds. This pay-per-view, which is supposed to be TNA’s version of WrestleMania, seemed like more of a house show than last night’s special on the WWE Network.

The Triple Threat main event, where each participant worked hard for an above-average main event match, seemed especially forced if not telegraphed from the start.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I was pretty much done with Matt Hardy when he dropped his most appealing gimmick (Matt Hardy V1) on Smackdown to follow Lita over to Raw only for her to have already been cheating on him. Total simp, total goof, and I hope a match gets booked where EC3 or Tyrus beats him lifeless like Brock beats Big Show.

Last edited: