The Ls Of Matt Hardy®

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know it's bad when Jeff was a fukk-up for YEARS and yet, hasn't managed to take half the Ls Matt has.

This new shyt with the mixed baby is just :mjlol: GOTDAMN! You'd at least thought the baby would be his... this MF can't win for losin'.

I literally laughed or about 5 minutes.

No one else in my current circle watches wrestling, so they can't appreciate the gravity of this man's L's.

It's actually getting to the point where I am starting to feel bad for the man.

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest
You know it's bad when Jeff was a fukk-up for YEARS and yet, hasn't managed to take half the Ls Matt has.

This new shyt with the mixed baby is just :mjlol: GOTDAMN! You'd at least thought the baby would be his... this MF can't win for losin'.

Jeff's fukkups are forgivable because they're mostly self contained (and morbidly entertaining).
Fatthew Mooregut Hardly's L train is fueled by the dumb fukk's ego. If he brought it down a few notches, 89 percent of his L's would stop.

I literally laughed or about 5 minutes.

No one else in my current circle watches wrestling, so they can't appreciate the gravity of this man's L's.

It's actually getting to the point where I am starting to feel bad for the man.

Fatt's overwhelming need to drag everyone into his cesspool of lies and bullshyt is why NO ONE should feel sorry for him.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
So again is it true that Matt Hardy is raising a child that his not his?

False, all internet bullshyt that is coming from Shannon Moore's wife, who also claims that Matt hacked her social media accounts. If you've seen Matt's son, that kid doesn't look black at all. But of course, since the Coli HATES Matt, they run with any internet bullshyt rumor like it's gospel. And you have to be pretty low to involve a 1 month old infant in your personal beef with one another.

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
False, all internet bullshyt that is coming from Shannon Moore's wife, who also claims that Matt hacked her social media accounts. If you've seen Matt's son, that kid doesn't look black at all. But of course, since the Coli HATES Matt, they run with any internet bullshyt rumor like it's gospel. And you have to be pretty low to involve a 1 month old infant in your personal beef with one another.
.....While that is most likely the truth, it's not as fun. Then again, I ain't shyt for laughing at the man's struggle with existence.

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest
Think we could get Mrs Youngberg-Drozdov-Moore to tell us how Justin Gabriel lays pipe, though?
Oh. I guess nobody posted the tweets where Reby tried to deflect by accusing Julie of having an affair with The Capetown Darewolf.
It would be an upgrade TBQH.

This ratchet whore is doing the deflection tweet, again? Last time was when people was saying Matt was hoing around during NYC tapings. She tried to sub tweet about Angelina and Davey to take away some of the heat.
The deflection tweet only strengthening Julie's claims about the hacker and his wife spreading false stories and outright lies about her and Shannon's marriage.

You right, that kid looks a 1/4 Mexican. But continue to cape for an a$$hole that fukked up his own career being a fukking idiot and his whore that expose her whorish ways so many damn time people started to lose count.

BTW, the stupid bytch needs to keep her kid of off all social media. That level of attention whoring is moving into mental illness territory.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
This ratchet whore is doing the deflection tweet, again? Last time was when people was saying Matt was hoing around during NYC tapings. She tried to sub tweet about Angelina and Davey to take away some of the heat.
The deflection tweet only strengthening Julie's claims about the hacker and his wife spreading false stories and outright lies about her and Shannon's marriage.

You right, that kid looks a 1/4 Mexican. But continue to cape for an a$$hole that fukked up his own career being a fukking idiot and his whore that expose her whorish ways so many damn time people started to lose count.

BTW, the stupid bytch needs to keep her kid of off all social media. That level of attention whoring is moving into mental illness territory.

You do know Reby's Hispanic right? But continue to push your bullshyt agenda fam. Attention whoring, because they put pics of their kid on social media, granted it is annoying, but I've seen plenty of new parents do this. You have a lot of personal hate for this dude, and for someone who claims to hate him, you clock ALL of his movements. That's some bizarre behavior.