The Ls Of Matt Hardy®

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest
Did I just read somewhere in this thread that Lita wasn't a hoe? Defend known ring rats brehs :heh:

While you defend a known loser with a bad habit of spinning things in his favor.... just to get exposed later down the line.

Allegedly, she slept around to get around Mexico during her indy days.

Allegedly Fatt was messing around with teens.... allegedly.

We're not talking about male wrestlers, were talking about Lita, stop caping

The irony

Ya'll are quick to throw Matt & Reby under the bus, but are quick to praise guys like Punk & DBryan for wifing up ring rats as well, the double standard is real, but as you said carry oon.

Reby publicly stated that she was using Fatt for his fame and money, while STILL fukking around with other guys. Fatt took the ultimate L marrying that slore.
Punk ain't wifing anybody anytime soon. Even if AJ gets him, Punk's dicc is still going to roam free.
Did anybody in this thread praise D-Bry for marrying that Bella? #tryagain

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
He clearly didn't go through the whole thread or sip the kool aid like everybody else did back when Lita was forced to heel it up back when she was with the WWE. He's sounding like Fatthew.

There's a good reason why everybody won at the end and Fatthew didn't. Poster defending Reby too. lmao She's married and still a heauxing it up with other men.

Lita's the hoe, but Fatthew cheated throughout their whole relationship and made her feel like sh_t, Reby's a married woman who still bust it wide open for all the men that's willing to slang the d_ck, and Edge cheated on both wives, CM Punk f_cked a roster full of chicks, etc...but Lita's the hoe.

:mjlol:
Theyre all hoes. Hoes is hoes is hoes man!
This is about Matt and his failings to match Edge as a man in any way... IN ANY WAY!

:lawd:

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest
This is about Matt and his failings to match Edge as a man in any way... IN ANY WAY!

#Truth

Edge got one of the best Divas at home raising his child and watching his dogs while he hang out with wrestling buddies and starring on a hit show.
While Fatt is killing himself on the indies trying to boost the "career" of a garbage wrestler who beats his ass and disrespect him EVERY chance she gets.

edge-wwe.gif

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
While you defend a known loser with a bad habit of spinning things in his favor.... just to get exposed later down the line.

The irony

Reby publicly stated that she was using Fatt for his fame and money, while STILL fukking around with other guys. Fatt took the ultimate L marrying that slore.
Punk ain't wifing anybody anytime soon. Even if AJ gets him, Punk's dicc is still going to roam free.

When did Reba say this? I really don't know why Punk gets a pass for wifing Lita & AJ, known ring rats :manny:

SirMo

Pro
Daps
You can hardly call Lita or AJ a ring rats. Apart from on screen stuff, I can't even think of anybody else AJ has been with? And there were rumours about Lita in her early days in Mexico, but again, it's all unconfirmed stuff that has never been verified.

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
When did Reba say this? I really don't know why Punk gets a pass for wifing Lita & AJ, known ring rats :manny:

He didn't "wife" Lita and AJ...well he ain't wifing that either. That engagement ring is a glorified piece of trash.

Also we are going to forget how promiscuous CM Punk is?

I see how you are, you're judgemental about women and their past, but men can just do whatever they want, huh? :camby:

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space

The irony

Daniel's taking an L. Made a hoe into a housewife(kind of), but people think they are in love. I think he's into her, more than she's into him. She likes the fame he's getting now. She wouldn't agree to marry him if otherwise.

Well at least you aren't discriminating and just calling the women hoes. Call the way it is...ALL of them are.

You can hardly call Lita or AJ a ring rats. Apart from on screen stuff, I can't even think of anybody else AJ has been with? And there were rumours about Lita in her early days in Mexico, but again, it's all unconfirmed stuff that has never been verified.

AJ f_cked for training. She used Lethal for free training lessons, dropped him, moved on to Trent, dropped him when he wasn't going anywhere, Ziggler was a rumor, then went with CM Punk when he was with Lita. She's made her rounds too. She's far from being "innocent." She dated whoever can get her further. She's a ring rat that "dressed up" better. AJ is just as much as a hoe as anybody else in this thread. Ya'll need to stop putting this chick on a high pedestal.

Jeff the Gawd

tumblr_n235nqACk21qh6swzo1_400.gif

tumblr_n0dnlbKXlJ1sdqajoo1_400.gif

tumblr_n487j0xDYw1sdqajoo7_400.gif

tumblr_n2ylcspbuC1sdqajoo2_r1_400.gif

tumblr_n178gzsOug1sdqajoo1_400.gif

tumblr_mynsk89zqh1s7a2azo2_250.gif

tumblr_mynsk89zqh1s7a2azo6_250.gif

tumblr_mymyje6hMD1s7a2azo2_250.gif

tumblr_n317shLy3Q1r8m4n2o1_500.gif

tumblr_n22nugNIY51sqh42jo1_1280.jpg

I still have faith in this man and love him still.

Come home, Jeff. :to:

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest

Check Reba's social media accounts. She does not hide her dislike of Fatt and her love of his money.

Stop deflecting, your boy Fatt is a walking L. Punk does not let a known whore drive away his long time friends, ruin his reputation by feed him drugs publically and getting into fights that leads to arrests. Punk don't allow his piece of p*ssy to disrespect his fans at autograph signing or fukk up his cash flow.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead:

Also :deadmanny: at the thread tags. Never looked at them before.

loss, drugs, fell off

:russ:

also, trying to cape for Hardy by bringing up Lita--

remind me which one made it into the HOF again? Which one can still get invited to WWE parties without the McMahons calling the police?

Even funnier that Lita revealed she is a personal friend of Stephanie McMahon.

Suddenly Stephanie publicly clowning Matt on Twitter makes so much more sense.

He lost.