Your TSC World Champion
Daps
kUhw44E.jpg

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
He'd probably get a good pop if he came back as Hurricane. He's following me on tumblr though too.

He could, especially in the PG Era. I don't think his gimmick was for the Attitude Era, but he fits perfectly now as Hurricane. Kids would love him. I loved his catchphrases and actually remembered things from his single's run...unlike somebody else. *Ahem*

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
was watching the EDGE doc on the network still LOL @ them calling him a child, he brought it on himself, and :yeshrug: at least we got some decent matches on raw and on ppv and the culmination of the Rated R superstar out of it (Edge being this sleazy womanizing Heel worked out real good for him, He'd have fatt layed out like :dead: while making out triple X style with lita over him)

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
was watching the EDGE doc on the network still LOL @ them calling him a child, he brought it on himself, and :yeshrug: at least we got some decent matches on raw and on ppv and the culmination of the Rated R superstar out of it (Edge being this sleazy womanizing Heel worked out real good for him, He'd have fatt layed out like :dead: while making out triple X style with lita over him)

His Rated R run was best with Lita though because it was a real life situation being played out and him having a slutty heel onscreen girlfriend just worked so well with it. It didn't work alone or with Vickie.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
His Rated R run was best with Lita though because it was a real life situation being played out and him having a slutty heel onscreen girlfriend just worked so well with it. It didn't work alone or with Vickie.
the role of GM was supposed to be played by Crystal Marshall but she backed out of it and they brought in Vickie

Kristal_03.jpg

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
the role of GM was supposed to be played by Crystal Marshall but she backed out of it and they brought in Vickie

Kristal_03.jpg

Yup, I know, she was supposed to stand in for Lita when Lita was forced into retirement, but she didn't wanted to be smutted out and her man left with her. Dumbest choice in her life.

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest
He could, especially in the PG Era. I don't think his gimmick was for the Attitude Era, but he fits perfectly now as Hurricane. Kids would love him. I loved his catchphrases and actually remembered things from his single's run...unlike somebody else. *Ahem*

It's interesting and funny that Shane has more comeback options and opportunities than Fatthew.

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
Kristal is the star student of the Matt Hardy School of Stupid Decisions.

Exactly.

Great minds think alike at the same time.

I would have done it. Hell, Edge ain't bad lookin' and you get to rub on the Main Event star and just parade around like a bimbo...she was doing it anyway. *shrugs*

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
It's interesting and funny that Shane has more comeback options and opportunities than Fatthew.

He takes another L.

...but fo' real Helms need to come back with that Hurricane gimmick and put over some young talent. They already bringing over older guys to do it anyway. Hurricane's merchandise will sell too.

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest
Exactly.

Great minds think alike at the same time.

I would have done it. Hell, Edge ain't bad lookin' and you get to rub on the Main Event star and just parade around like a bimbo...she was doing it anyway. *shrugs*

Truth.

Kristal could've had Alicia or Vickie's current spots and collection WWE checks, instead of waiting for those late Lashley child support checks.
#HustlingBackwards

He takes another L.

...but fo' real Helms need to come back with that Hurricane gimmick and put over some young talent. They already bringing over older guys to do it anyway. Hurricane's merchandise will sell too.

Trust, if Shane was fully medically cleared to work a WWE schedule, he would have signed that part timer contract with the quickness. He's the same age as Fatt, there are plenty of guys older that 's on the roster.

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
Truth.

Kristal could've had Alicia or Vickie's current spots and collection WWE checks, instead of waiting for those late Lashley child support checks.
#HustlingBackwards

Trust, if Shane was fully medically cleared to work a WWE schedule, he would have signed that part timer contract with the quickness. He's the same age as Fatt, there are plenty of guys older that 's on the roster.

Hell, I wouldn't mind playing that part. It looks fun and she was already parading around like a slut anyways. It wouldn't have been that hard. They rarely give Black Women any rub in the WWE ESPECIALLY with a Main Eventer star and she ruined it. :snoop:

Oh wow, what's wrong with Shane? :dwillhuh:

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest
Hell, I wouldn't mind playing that part. It looks fun and she was already parading around like a slut anyways. It wouldn't have been that hard. They rarely give Black Women any rub in the WWE ESPECIALLY with a Main Eventer star and she ruined it. :snoop:

Oh wow, what's wrong with Shane? :dwillhuh:

If Kristal was smutting it up onscreen with Teddy Long, bouncing over to a main eventer should have been easy. #MattHardySchoolOfStupidDecisions

Shane's foot was shattered in his motorcycle accident and he's still have problems with it. At this point, dude can easily have a cyborg gimmick with all the metal part in his body.