The Ls Of Matt Hardy®

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
If Kristal was smutting it up onscreen with Teddy Long, bouncing over to a main eventer should have been easy. #MattHardySchoolOfStupidDecisions

Shane's foot was shattered in his motorcycle accident and he's still have problems with it. At this point, dude can easily have a cyborg gimmick with all the metal part in his body.

Yup, I would have jumped at the chance. I always had a crush on Edge even though he was smutty.

Oh wow, that's horrible. I hope he gets better.

Daps
Did I just read somewhere in this thread that Lita wasn't a hoe? Defend known ring rats brehs :heh:

Are we out here casting aspersions at the moral fiber of Phil Brooks, Walking Dead enthusiast, or of Edge - the man in the situation that put Lita in a bad light - who has never had a wife he didn't want to cheat on, or and of the other guys who slang dikk around WWE like it was a part time job? If not, then let's re-evaluate how you discuss female sexuality.

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
Are we out here casting aspersions at the moral fiber of Phil Brooks, Walking Dead enthusiast, or of Edge - the man in the situation that put Lita in a bad light - who has never had a wife he didn't want to cheat on, or and of the other guys who slang dikk around WWE like it was a part time job? If not, then let's re-evaluate how you discuss female sexuality.

He clearly didn't go through the whole thread or sip the kool aid like everybody else did back when Lita was forced to heel it up back when she was with the WWE. He's sounding like Fatthew.

There's a good reason why everybody won at the end and Fatthew didn't. Poster defending Reby too. lmao She's married and still a heauxing it up with other men.

Lita's the hoe, but Fatthew cheated throughout their whole relationship and made her feel like sh_t, Reby's a married woman who still bust it wide open for all the men that's willing to slang the d_ck, and Edge cheated on both wives, CM Punk f_cked a roster full of chicks, etc...but Lita's the hoe.

:mjlol:

Daps
I'm going to sit right here and wait for a thread about the moral failings of Big Dave Batista.

see.gif

. . .but back to the Ls. As in, Lord have mercy. Did he really just tweet a photo of himself in a nude embrace with his wife? It's always the couples doing the most to show you how 'hot' their relationship is that are a laundry basket and a dirty dish away from exploding into warfare.