The Ls Of Matt Hardy®

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
You can hardly call Lita or AJ a ring rats. Apart from on screen stuff, I can't even think of anybody else AJ has been with? And there were rumours about Lita in her early days in Mexico, but again, it's all unconfirmed stuff that has never been verified.

Eh the Lita stuff isn't just from Mexico. I'm pretty sure some other wrestler said that she sucked him off. Also I cant remember if it was the Talk is Jericho or the Ross Report podcast but she sort of kind of knew what reputation she had. As they say, where there's smoke, there's fire.

At the end of the day, she did what she had to do. This business isn't kind to women and I'd assume she did what she did because of her love for the business and desire to be a part of it. And it got her a memorable career and into the WWE HOF so :ld:

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space

Fatt's bytch is scamming folks. And pissing people off that had been long time friends.

Damn! She's scheming folks too?! Once Fatthew and that Ratchet bish have a divorce, he will have NO friends left. They already abandoned his ass already. Somewhere Amy is laughing her ass off. :russ:

Someone killed Jeff's dog? :what: Who and why

That's some demonic sh_t right there. The Hardy Boyz have the worst luck.:wow:

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest
Someone killed Jeff's dog? :what: Who and why

When Jeff house burned down, his dog was trapped and died. The E decided to incorporated into the Hardys feud storyline. Worst family-based feuds that I can recall, thanks to Fatt.

Damn! She's scheming folks too?! Once Fatthew and that Ratchet bish have a divorce, he will have NO friends left. They already abandoned his ass already. Somewhere Amy is laughing her ass off. :russ:

Ratchet has been called out for scamming folks in the past. Hell, some think she was stealing funds out of Fatt's PayPal account early in the relationship. She accidental outted herself using Fatt's money without his permission on social media, shortly before the oddly short engagement.

Fatt will be lucky if he can escape Ratchet with his life intact.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
When Jeff house burned down, his dog was trapped and died. The E decided to incorporated into the Hardys feud storyline. Worst family-based feuds that I can recall, thanks to Fatt.

That was actually real!? Thought it was only scripted. Also how did Fatt ruin the feud? Thought the feud was realistic seeing how Fatt would be jealous of his younger brother.

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
Maybe because the bytch is certifiable crazy.

Now that you mention it...:patrice:

That was actually real!? Thought it was only scripted. Also how did Fatt ruin the feud? Thought the feud was realistic seeing how Fatt would be jealous of his younger brother.

I still wouldn't put it past that skank Reby to be behind it. Since it wasn't scripted. I'm close to NC. Lemme find some goons and let them make a visit up there. :birdman:

You can mess with adult humans, they can defend themselves, but the puppies. :ufdup:

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
I still wouldn't put it past that skank Reby to be behind it. Since it wasn't scripted. I'm close to NC. Lemme find some goons and let them make a visit up there. :birdman:

You can mess with adult humans, they can defend themselves, but the puppies. :ufdup:
:whoa: Did Matt even know Reby at that time? I though she was still sluttin it up outside the business at that point. But please send them goons down. And for some reason I pictured you as a Chi-Town girl :yeshrug: