The Ls Of Matt Hardy®

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh... that picture is photoshopped.

Suddenly it dawns on me that this photo is nothing but another giant cry for help.

Lita gets inducted to the HOF and all of his friends are talking about it. She's getting Daps from Vince, Stephanie, Triple H, same people who shyt on him publicly on Twitter in the past few years and on television.

So now of course he has to publish another photo of himself with his rat on twitter to show how "over" her he is and how much better off he is now without WWE.

Complete with photoshop.

He hasn't changed at all :russ:

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest
Suddenly it dawns on me that this photo is nothing but another giant cry for help.

Lita gets inducted to the HOF and all of his friends are talking about it. She's getting Daps from Vince, Stephanie, Triple H, same people who shyt on him publicly on Twitter in the past few years and on television.

So now of course he has to publish another photo of himself with his rat on twitter to show how "over" her he is and how much better off he is now without WWE.

Complete with photoshop.

He hasn't changed at all :russ:

While bragging about doing shows at the local high school....:lolbron:

10261312_791910200820509_529541368_n.jpg
BmK0bfqIgAA8Os3.jpg

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
Jeff probably knocked down at least $1-2 Mill per year during his prime in the WWE.

what ya'll think Matt made?
Either not enough or he had poor money management since he's wrestling in front of near empty high schools on the weekends

Daps
Reppin
Maryland by way of DC
"You were with her for 6 years--but you never proposed."

"You don't measure up to me as a MAN. In any way...In ANY way..."

"You're riding my coattails into the main event..."

"While you were out there with your little MFers defending the cruiserweight title, I was wrestling Benoit, Shawn Michaels, Chris Jericho....I earned my mainevent stripes!"

"And the only reason why you're here, is because your girlfriend fell in love...with a maineventer." :dead:

So many quotables in that ether...

lol...someone explain to me why Matt Hardy says they are still friends. How can you be friends with a nikka after he says that about you on television?? And then kisses your girl??

:krs:
:wow: That ether that burns Fatt's soul slow
Maury.gif

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest
Jeff probably knocked down at least $1-2 Mill per year during his prime in the WWE.

what ya'll think Matt made?

A fraction:
1. Fatt was part of a stable and a tag team for a good part of his career. #splitmonies
2. Jeff's merch sales, and even Lita's, far exceeded Fatt's.

Also, all of Fatt's outside venture involved others (Shane or Jeff). So he was NOT pulling down that good outside money like Lita and Shannon

Jixson

Pro
Daps
Reppin
League of Legends
A fraction:
1. Fatt was part of a stable and a tag team for a good part of his career. #splitmonies
2. Jeff's merch sales, and even Lita's, far exceeded Fatt's.

Also, all of Fatt's outside venture involved others (Shane or Jeff). So he was NOT pulling down that good outside money like Lita and Shannon

L's on top of L's on top of rats.

0nFd2.jpg

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
Men slept wit this heaux and kept it moving, but Fatthew lost by marrying "it."

:mindblown:

I don't know what Lita saw in this loser even in his prime.
Lita was a known ho at that time though. Edge is just the only one we know about. She could have been fukking half of the wrestling world before Matt would have looked up from his double quarter pounder with cheese to notice.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lita was a known ho at that time though. Edge is just the only one we know about. She could have been fukking half of the wrestling world before Matt would have looked up from his double quarter pounder with cheese to notice.

That's what makes it so funny.

:russ:

She won and he still lost.

tumblr_n3r2ciqsXP1rj2if9o2_500.jpg

Lita WON.

After humiliating him :snoop:

and all he has to show for it is high school gymnasiums... Triple H's wife just makes fun of him and Vince won't return his calls...but his ex gets to be in the HOF with the guy she cheated on him with, probably for years :mjlol:

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space

Actually that's not the real story and no Lita wasn't a "hoe." Fatthew fans had people believing lies about her to make himself look better.

Fatthew was cheating on Lita for pretty much the entire relationship with some blonde and even comparing her tot he blonde trollop.

There's a reason why the locker room sided with Lita over Matt. Hell, even his own brother sided with Lita because they knew Fatthew was a piece of sh_t who turned the whole WWE Universe against Lita.

You're sippin' the Fatthew Kool-Aid.