The Lox Tiny Desk Concert

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Them Lox hats are like $200, 🤯…random, I ordered two of them and just figured I’d share the info…shhit is nuts. Bout to watch this jawn now..

Mike Wins

Superstar
Daps
These are dope song choices.

One thing I always said was their first album on Bad Boy was just as good as the Ruff Ryder one. They had a lot of joints on that debut. Secondly, it's still wild to me that we still haven't got a classic Kiss solo album. Dude is one of the best ever. It's crazy he hasn't been able to knock out a couple of those by now.

Money Power Respect still their best official group album :yeshrug:

Got a few weak overly commercial attempts but a lot of good tracks too. Production is way better overall than We Are The Streets.

Everyone liked the Ruff Ryders move symbolically but that album underperformed and even after RR paid millions to get them out the Bad Boy deal wasn't Puff still eating off them? So after leaving Bad Boy to get away from the jiggy shyt, Jada first two solo albums was literally the most commercial east coast albums imaginable. He would have had bigger hits and better quality control at Bad Boy.

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
Am I buggin or are were they one beat off on "We Gon Make It" :patrice:

shyt wad dope though

weirdly enough, We Got Make It did not work for me in this at all. the rest was very good. Recognize especially

I love that Good Love is Sheek's go to solo song

Sound like they was just having fun with the beat I liked the whole thing a lot

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
Money Power Respect still their best official group album :yeshrug:

Got a few weak overly commercial attempts but a lot of good tracks too. Production is way better overall than We Are The Streets.

Everyone liked the Ruff Ryders move symbolically but that album underperformed and even after RR paid millions to get them out the Bad Boy deal wasn't Puff still eating off them? So after leaving Bad Boy to get away from the jiggy shyt, Jada first two solo albums was literally the most commercial east coast albums imaginable. He would have had bigger hits and better quality control at Bad Boy.

FACTS!

The Ruff Ryder move was kinda corny to me at times because it was like they were going out of their way to be over the top "street" just to be the opposite of whatever they felt Puff stood for. But the Bad Boy album was closer to their earlier classic mixtape sh*t and had way better production and raps!