The Lox Tiny Desk Concert

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I bought it like a year ago. They sell them at CapUSA

It's expensive though. Like 160
Don’t know if you seen those SlowBucks borough hats that Cash Cobain and the Slizzy nikkas be wearing they have a Queens, Brooklyn, and Long Island joint

They $500 :pachaha:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Agree, kiss should be way more respected in the mainstream, but he anyways put out cookie cutter style albums.

I love his style, but He’s best judged on a best of top 20 songs.

Great rapper who can’t put together great albums.

Kiss is like the KD of rap. Hard af to rate historically

On 1 hand he’s clearly one of the best bar for bar

However his discography doesn’t rate. Like at all. :russ: If anything he’s often overrated (historically, not talent wise) bc people give his albums a pass. Other rappers don’t get that pass ie jay haters will knock him bc of his duds…. but Kiss can be ‘top 5 doa’

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Recognize :banderas:

Ngga :damn:

And I been saying for a minute now….Sheek ain’t better than either of them but I enjoy his bars on this album most. Can’t explain it man. He mastered the arrogant sarcastic bully flows.

I can give it to you point blank, or like Point break with mask with the presidents face…You don’t gamble with your life when I launched these torpedoes :mjtf: Man, WHAT?!?! :sadcam:who even says that

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Ngga :damn:

And I been saying for a minute now….Sheek ain’t better than either of them but I enjoy his bars on this album most. Can’t explain it man. He mastered the arrogant sarcastic bully flows.

I can give it to you point blank, or like Point break with mask with the presidents face…You don’t gamble with your life when I launched these torpedoes :mjtf: Man, WHAT?!?! :sadcam:who even says that
Sheik is like a Memphis Bleek to me. Gets underrated because the majority of the time we hear him he's next to complete beasts on most tracks. Sheik always been solid as fukk.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
:banderas:

“I'm always here, nobody’s perfect, life ain't always fair
I used to not give a fukk, I ain't always care
When it’s too hot for the hammer
You know the hawk is right (by your side)
Until you get to the car
And you gotta get through the D before you get to the R
If I don't get you today then I'ma get you tomorrow
As soon as you come out your crib I'ma be right (by your side)

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Everything was fire live except for Good Times. Could barely tell that was the beat lmao

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
Agree, kiss should be way more respected in the mainstream, but he anyways put out cookie cutter style albums.

I love his style, but He’s best judged on a best of top 20 songs.

Great rapper who can’t put together great albums.

Truth.

It drives me crazy. Dude can just do what he did on the old LOX mixtapes, and easily just make that kinda sh*t an album, and it would be classic. I think the pressure of making a solo classic has him trying to please everyone with his albums.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Everything was fire live except for Good Times. Could barely tell that was the beat lmao

I actually didn’t like how they did We Gon Make it :whoa: Still was dope but they put a weird upbeat twist to it. It’s already an upbeat song but it’s a hard upbeat. This version had some extra flutes and xylophones or something.

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
Truth.

It drives me crazy. Dude can just do what he did on the old LOX mixtapes, and easily just make that kinda sh*t an album, and it would be classic. I think the pressure of making a solo classic has him trying to please everyone with his albums.
Yeah him being raised in the era he was in... He's only ever focused on being formulaic for an album..

Street record
Girl song
Introspective song
Struggle record
Club record

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
Yeah him being raised in the era he was in... He's only ever focused on being formulaic for an album..

Street record
Girl song
Introspective song
Struggle record
Club record

Exactly.

And that's bad label outreach type sh*t. When the LOX were doing their own mixtapes around '96-'97, they had some of their best music just making the kinda sh*t they wanted to hear. Kiss gets caught up in trying to check off boxes rather than just going with his strengths. He overthinks it.