The Lox Tiny Desk Concert

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Versus and tiny desk kinda exposes the coli. The Coli always turns into A&R’s start talking about mainstream hits and popularity. Meanwhile they playing album cuts and grimy records and it’s beautiful music and it’s gonna go viral. I just saw a video of 8 year olds rapping along to ‘took her to the O’. The culture is mainstream we can do whatever tf we want :mjtf:

The_Third_Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
pretty good but it could've been better. Tiny desk concerts (sorta like MTV unplugged) shouldn't be treated like a regular concerts. it needs a certain type of songs and vibe. you don't need to get the crowd hyped. Scarface & Bronson, for example, understood the assignement.

with Kiss involved, you expect that though. still good overall though.

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
It's expensive though. Like 160

faint-black-woman.gif

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
These are dope song choices.

One thing I always said was their first album on Bad Boy was just as good as the Ruff Ryder one. They had a lot of joints on that debut. Secondly, it's still wild to me that we still haven't got a classic Kiss solo album. Dude is one of the best ever. It's crazy he hasn't been able to knock out a couple of those by now.

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These are dope song choices.

One thing I always said was their first album on Bad Boy was just as good as the Ruff Ryder one. They had a lot of joints on that debut. Secondly, it's still wild to me that we still haven't got a classic Kiss solo album. Dude is one of the best ever. It's crazy he hasn't been able to knock out a couple of those by now.

Agree, kiss should be way more respected in the mainstream, but he anyways put out cookie cutter style albums.

I love his style, but He’s best judged on a best of top 20 songs.

Great rapper who can’t put together great albums.