The Lox Tiny Desk Concert

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I know the time is gone, but anytime I see these posts I expect a J-Hood reunion.

Bulletproof hoodies freestyle:ohlawd:

They did my mans dirty. I legit didn't fukk with the lox as much after that shyt went down. Felt like I was there. Grew up listening to those dudes smh

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Watching this omw home.. just got to Money Power Respect... I would appreciate if they let X verse play or at least rap it for him.

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kiss is like the KD of rap. Hard af to rate historically

On 1 hand he’s clearly one of the best bar for bar

However his discography doesn’t rate. Like at all. :russ: If anything he’s often overrated (historically, not talent wise) bc people give his albums a pass. Other rappers don’t get that pass ie jay haters will knock him bc of his duds…. but Kiss can be ‘top 5 doa’

Nah kiss has great albums

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
dayum.. shorty blew my wig back once she started talking that intro on money power respect :whew::whew:

once they came in wearing all black i knew it was about to get serious :gladbron:

cheapshot

Pro
Daps
Nah kiss has great albums
Am I the only one that thinks Sheek's first album is the best solo lox album? Jada's albums have been cool, but his albums could be better because he is a great lyricist without having a classic album.

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Am I the only one that thinks Sheek's first album is the best solo lox album? Jada's albums have been cool, but his albums could be better because he is a great lyricist without having a classic album.

I love sheeks first album and second album but I think kiss of death and the last kiss are classics and Ignatius is a great album you could play all the way through