Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
-When I found out you were a Taurus, I loved you a little less.

What you got against Tauruses?
:patrice:

Homeland is messing with my brain, forreal forreal. They leave way too many gaps in storylines- I'm glad they have action and suspense in every episode, but I always have a million questions after watching them.

I made entirely too much macaroni salad for my family potluck. Then people wanna be MIA all year because they have divorces and stuff when they're the only ones who are up on high horses about other people's circumstances. Girl bye, nobody cares- plus we were gonna find out anyway.:comeon:

Damn the post office- I can't go through this with them year after year, still waiting for a package that's been in Newark since Nov. 24th! bytches

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
My life before my daughter. Go to work, take a nap, go skating, stay up until 2-3 am and struggle through work the next morning. Rinse and repeat.

I remember the days of getting off work, taking a quick nap and hitting the streets coming home drunk as f*ck at like 3 in the morning to do it all over again the next day.

When I think about the years I've shaved off my life :mjcry:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What you got against Tauruses?
:patrice:

Homeland is messing with my brain, forreal forreal. They leave way too many gaps in storylines- I'm glad they have action and suspense in every episode, but I always have a million questions after watching them.

I made entirely too much macaroni salad for my family potluck. Then people wanna be MIA all year because they have divorces and stuff when they're the only ones who are up on high horses about other people's circumstances. Girl bye, nobody cares- plus we were gonna find out anyway.:comeon:

Damn the post office- I can't go through this with them year after year, still waiting for a package that's been in Newark since Nov. 24th! bytches

Yall stubborn as shyt. Son, I hit you up a while back and you never replied. Did your hoe ass change your number?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I remember the days of getting off work, taking a quick nap and hitting the streets coming home drunk as f*ck at like 3 in the morning to do it all over again the next day.

When I think about the years I've shaved off my life :mjcry:
Its all good until morning hits. That nap in the car at lunch though :blessed:

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Payday tomorrow. I'm starting fresh with these finances :mjcry:

Tax season can't get here fast enough :mjcry:
Who you tellin breh.

Child support needs me paid up by Christmas Eve. My lil check from that bullshyt job aint gonna cover it all. I might have to use my tax refund as collateral for my fam cuz I know they tired of helpin me out.

Thankfully my face to face interview went without a hitch. I'm really banking on 2015 for some stability.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
my nephew finally reached out to my brother, :wow: these dudes haven't had a relationship over the past 7-8 years. during that time i've stayed on both of them to reach out to each other, shyt was sad man :mjcry:....but yea, seems like my nephew figured out his mom was on that bullshyt, plus dude is older and needs that fatherly wisdom. good to know they're talking :myman:

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
I went through like two or three phones this summer- got jumped by some kids and broke my replacement- I have a new one though. My number's the same.

they wound up hiding all summer- but this fall I saw/ran up on one of the main girls, (3 guys and 3 chicks) and choked the shyt out of the little bytch
Got jumped by some 'Lil Gangstas'

:mjcry:

Get your belt ready breh...

You got to get up close. You kind of draw back. Not too far, though. Aim for the nose or mouth. Prefaly the nose, it's soft.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I went through like two or three phones this summer- got jumped by some kids and broke my replacement- I have a new one though. My number's the same.

they wound up hiding all summer- but this fall I saw/ran up on one of the main girls, (3 guys and 3 chicks) and choked the shyt out of the little bytch

LMMFAO!!! How old was she?

I don't have your number anymore though. After a few days when I didn't get a reply, I deleted it.

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
They were teenagers, prob like 16-17 just completely surprised me from behind. When I say I was beyond livid, I chased them (in flip flops) with a 40 bottle I picked up and broke on the ground :russ: lil nyggas was gon get that work if I had on the right footwear.

But I told her every time I see her I'm fukking her up- still have yet to see any of the others. It is what it is.:pacspit:

disclaimer: In general, I don't engage with conflict with people/minors- I extended the invitation for her to get an older sister or cousin to the party but she certainly had to get it at least once.
Jody: All on the phone spreading my business out there. He on the other end talking 'bout "Yeah, I know you live with yo' mamma." I don't wanna hear that sh**! :damn:

:pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
#TEAMSTRICKLAND
goddamn @timothy_strickland :damn: how are you finding all of these old post

edit: after bout 200 daps from various threads spanning over the course of 2.5 yrs, i think you're an elaborate bot

You make good points and raise good arguments in your posts :ehh:

Dont take it bad or think I'm creepy..just appreciate your posts overall even if a lot of them, that I dapped, are definitely outdated :yeshrug:

I simply used the search function in order to retrieve some of your old content.:manny:

You are a good poster with solid racial awareness, good social conscience and an acute observer of socio-economical realities.

btw, I am fully human :mjlol: and have 100% black blood flowing in my veins, and have exclusively African Black ancestry on BOTH sides of my family. :birdman:

Last edited: