Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
god bless antibiotics. my sinus infection is already feeling better. man, imagine if i had been born before antibiotics. I've pretty much had this infection all month but kept thinking it would go away, I hate going to the doctors. I wasn't that sick but I've had no energy and my sinuses became more inflamed just recently, my nose felt like it was on fire this morning. Medical Science :blessed: although I should be able to purchase antibiotics over the counter, why the fukk do i have to go to the doctor, I knew I had a sinus infection.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I swear I got a pimple straight from Hell. I've literally popped this bytch 3 times, and it still won't go down. :snoop::dahell:

Luckily it's at the side of my nose so you can't really see it. :whew:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My budgeting this holiday was on point, if I do say so myself. Shopping done, full tank of gas, fridge full of groceries and I have not one dime left until I get paid Wednesday lol. I used cash too, no credit or even debit card. Using cash REALLY made me extra careful. I stuck to my list and didn't do much straying. I may try all cash/envelope system in the new year it really worked well.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My budgeting this holiday was on point, if I do say so myself. Shopping done, full tank of gas, fridge full of groceries and I have not one dime left until I get paid Wednesday lol. I used cash too, no credit or even debit card. Using cash REALLY made me extra careful. I stuck to my list and didn't do much straying. I may try all cash/envelope system in the new year it really worked well.

I havent used a debit card in years I use only cash, and rarerly credit card, usually when I use credit card its to pay some bills online

I wonder what them malls are going to be looking like this weekend, mad crazy I expect

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I swear I got a pimple straight from Hell. I've literally popped this bytch 3 times, and it still won't go down. :snoop::dahell:

Luckily it's at the side of my nose so you can't really see it. :whew:

I hate pimples on my nose because I already have a wide nose as is