Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
:ehh: for the first time in a while i'm genuinely happy with myself
giphy.gif

das beautiful

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I finished all my Christmas shopping for my daughter. My mom is complete and the "others" are getting gift cards. I have to make a return this weekend, cop the gift cards and that should be it. We are working from home next week so I'm hoping to get everything wrapped Monday, Tuesday the latest and that way I don't have to be up all night Christmas eve.

I get paid the Wednesday before Christmas and that's when I will buy for me! Woot!

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I want another one but only because 4 people i know have recently had little babies not counting my coli friends and good grief they are so effing cute!!

I think I'd be a dope dad. Probably because I'm just a big kid at heart though:russ:

"At like 7, I'd be walking down the toy isle reminiscing trying to by him or her new age GI joes and tmnt toys

I'd have a excuse to go see the latest disney movie opening weekend:mjcry:

Go to the park and use the monkey bars:pachaha:

@Jisselle :hamster:

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I think I'd be a dope dad. Probably because I'm just a big kid at heart though:russ:

"At like 7, I'd be walking down the toy isle reminiscing trying to by him or her new age GI joes and tmnt toys

I'd have a excuse to go see the latest disney movie opening weekend:mjcry:

Go to the park and use the monkey bars:pachaha:

@Jisselle :hamster:

We need to get you caught up on the new disney movies! :lolbron:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The only thing about working for a small company is there is no cross training and the woman who has all the answers has been "sick" the past week and some change. ugh.

larsattack

All Star
Daps
This white guy was walking around the gym with his hands up like protesters. Its mostly black people at my gym so I don't know if dude was real life trolling, doing some new hipster exercise or what. I was just thinking what the fukk is he doing? :dwillhuh: Thats the most random thing I've seen in a while.