Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Inglewood

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
They thought they could really beat me at dominoes. Nah!

tumblr_inline_nfvxi4a0Jz1rz3y5f.gif

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
goddamn @timothy_strickland :damn: how are you finding all of these old post

edit: after bout 200 daps from various threads spanning over the course of 2.5 yrs, i think you're an elaborate bot

Last edited:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I ordered some things from game stop online with the option to pick up at the store. I get my email saying my things are ready and I head over there thinking this SHOULD be an in and out process, right? WRONG!

Looked like the employees went up on a Tuesday and called out Wednesday. ONE person working and about 12 older people standing in line looking like they are about to lose it any second. It's like people ordered their stuff online and then sent their retired parents/grandparents in to pick it up. EVERYONE had a look of disgust. I hope the people scheduled for the afternoon manage to make it to work.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just got a fawking raise!!!!!! :blessed: :win:

Bills falling on last check before the one with the new payrate :snoop: :mjcry:
Nothing wrong with that. take the difference between the raise and the old amount and put it in savings every pay. Unless you're truly running a deficit every month, don't touch your raises and just learn to work with your old salary.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Nothing wrong with that. take the difference between the raise and the old amount and put it in savings every pay. Unless you're truly running a deficit every month, don't touch your raises and just learn to work with your old salary.

that is my intention, but I went overboard on X-Mas and totally forgot that my first bill from ATT internet is $100 extra for new router and I gotta buy some parts to fix my car this weekend...:snoop:

kaiOogway

Pro
Daps
Lol was wasted as shyt I rolled a blunt tried to copy some beats from my laptop I was working on I fukking passed out with that shyt on my lap I awoke hours hours later still wasted with a blunt in my hand lol

nomoreneveragain

Superstar
Daps
So I'm texting this girl from pof and she wants to talk on the phone 1st before we meet.

I would have deaded the situation right then and there but she's real cute.

I'm gonna have to find a way to hold a conversation for a 1/2 hr

:mjcry: