Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
I Already knew this , but I will never be happy until I own my own company. I don't care how much I make..nothing worse than coming into the office and working on something you don't want to.. Yes I'm ranting..

I think ( well I know ) the hardest part is putting yourself on a schedule, like if nobody tells me something has to be done by x and x time. I will drag my feet.. :sadbron:

To add, I also at times feel ungrateful , because I know a lot of people are struggling, yet I'm complaining and I spent at least an hour a day surfing the net at work and really don't work all that hard.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
I Already knew this , but I will never be happy until I own my own company. I don't care how much I make..nothing worse than coming into the office and working on something you don't want to.. Yes I'm ranting..

I think ( well I know ) the hardest part is putting yourself on a schedule, like if nobody tells me something has to be done by x and x time. I will drag my feet.. :sadbron:

To add, I also at times feel ungrateful , because I know a lot of people are struggling, yet I'm complaining and I spent at least an hour a day surfing the net at work and really don't work all that hard.

Isn't that the truth. I probably do 4 hours worth of real work during an 8 hour work day. I'm usually eating lunch/taking multiple walks around the city, or in the conference room watching tv. The cleaning lady gives me a look of disdain sometimes :wow:

BrehMan

Old Avi from :hamster:
Daps
Reppin
See the Avi
Isn't that the truth. I probably do 4 hours worth of real work during an 8 hour work day. I'm usually eating lunch/taking multiple walks around the city, or in the conference room watching tv. The cleaning lady gives me a look of disdain sometimes :wow:
Breh, i literally did an hour of work today preparing for a project meeting tomorrow. Other than that i've watched Netflix and YouTube.

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
My child support hearing took all day. Couldn't make it to work even though I let them know in advance.

Good news: Child support lowered by over $100.

Bad news: This new job fired me :what:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My child support hearing took all day. Couldn't make it to work even though I let them know in advance.

damn they fired you, they probably regretting hiring you and used this as the excuse to get rid of you

anyways damn there is less than 3 weeks left in 2014, I wonder what 2015 will bring

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

How did you notify them? Do you have copies of the exchange where it was confirmed? If so I would try to contact the company and threaten for unlawful firing. Make sure you have copies of the court paperwork and see if you can get a time when you came to the court and when you left. I'm assuming the stenographer will have some time of time stamps.