Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just saw the most disturbing shyt in the toilet at school. (Pun intended) :mjcry:

Oh God the smell was so vile and it looked even viler, as if Satan himself used it. :mjcry:

I feel sorry for the janitor who has to clean that up. :mjcry:

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
How did you notify them? Do you have copies of the exchange where it was confirmed? If so I would try to contact the company and threaten for unlawful firing. Make sure you have copies of the court paperwork and see if you can get a time when you came to the court and when you left. I'm assuming the stenographer will have some time of time stamps.
shyt was crazy cause she emailed me my layoff replying from my request. :heh:

The subject title to me getting let go due to my child support hearing was Re: Child Support Hearing (Mon, Dec 15) :mindblown:

Luckily the job I really wanted was still on the table. Phone interview at 3:30. So tired of this shyt. Just give me something stable for 2015 :damn:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

The subject title to me getting let go due to my child support hearing was Re: Child Support Hearing (Mon, Dec 15) :mindblown:

Luckily the job I really wanted was still on the table. Phone interview at 3:30. So tired of this shyt. Just give me something stable for 2015 :damn:
What in the entire fukk!!!

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Due to your lack of communication in terms of your absence today, we feel that you are not a good fit for this organization
Therefore we will be severing ties effective immediately; however your check will be available for pick up on Friday after 2pm.
I wish the best in your future endeavors.
I was the same way but then I read the reviews on the company :beli: :snoop:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You switch jobs so often it seems lol. Its cool though because most people are slaves to their jobs.

On another note I kind of want to go somewhere this weekend. I was thinking Hawaii but I'm not sure. Maybe I should just go to Vancouver Canada for the day or something. Idk I wanted to go to Puerto Vallarta but I dunnoooo

Poh SIti Dawn

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was playing soccer last Saturday, I'm racing alongside this man for the ball and I ended up tripping over his foot and hitting the ground. Later on in the game he comes up to me and says "did you like how I beat you off the ball?" I'm assuming he was saying it to be a prick because I hit the ground hard and got up myself and I play with these guys every Saturday and he's usually being a prick as he was after we won the next 2 games. Anyway, I responded to him: "you didn't beat me off of the ball, I beat myself. Anytime I lose, its not because of anyone but myself". He didn't respond, instead he walked away.

This is the sort of attitude that I'd like to carry for life, no one is beating me except for myself because in actuality I have the talent, capability, capacity, intelligence, work ethic, etc, to do anything that i desire if I put my mind to it. You should feel the same and never allow anyone to tell you otherwise.

Poh SIti Dawn

Daps
Reppin
NULL
But you know how people are, even if they notice the smallest amount of light flickering within you they'll try to blow it out before it can grow into something much more.

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
I wonder if I'm going to have to hit my brother with the :beli: for his birthday.

I know that feel (not for birthdays but just in general) My brother is the absolute worst at keeping in contact with people. May have to start sending communications thru his girlfriend now that he has publically claimed her.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We had our holiday outing yesterday and I actually had a lot of fun. Tried oysters, Brussels sprouts and fish tacos for the first time(not all at the same time). I tried a chocolate and apple cider ale mix which was pretty decent. Then we ended the night with duck pin bowling.