Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
So my son wanted to build a computer from scratch over the weekend, started watching youtube videos on the Apple 1 and other things

All weekend,
"Dad, what is vram"
"Dad, whats the difference between a flash drive and SD card"
"Dad, How can I find out how much ram this computer has"
"Dad, your computer only had 16 megs of ram?
"Dad, Whats the difference between Rom and Ram?"
"Dad, What is an APU?"

"Dad, Dad, Dad, Dad, Dad, Dad,
rdIsTE2.gif
!!!!!!!!!!!!

I swear sometimes I feel bad when I ignore my son, but once he gets started. my mind goes blank..

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BTW I have this habit of randomly meeting women older than myself and conversing with them. Last night I approached a woman who's older than me (she won't tell me her age) and from Syria, doing undergrad in poly science. We talked for a long time and even shared our writings with each other (I had my orange journal that I use for writing whatever I write and she had her journal). It was weird, I was nervous reading my short story The Day The Wind Stopped, but as I read it aloud I realized that it was a pretty decent piece (although unfinished). Anyway, as Starbucks closed we walked together outside. She was iffy about me taking her number (I honestly didn't want the burden anyway) so I gave her mine and she hit me with the "cool we can be friends because right now I'm really busy with school", but I think she likes me as she smiled and laughed the whole time. I told her I had an Arabic name and she asked if I knew what it meant and I told her "yes, but its really fitting" (my name means beauty) and she started laughing and said "I like how confident you are".

Just another day for me, its a random post but I thought it would be fun to tell another story of me meeting a nice older woman. It seems to be something that happens, I don't know why my world works this way but I learn a lot for a 23 (it feels weird saying that) year old.

Poh SIti Dawn

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So my son wanted to build a computer from scratch over the weekend, started watching youtube videos on the Apple 1 and other things

All weekend,
"Dad, what is vram"
"Dad, whats the difference between a flash drive and SD card"
"Dad, How can I find out how much ram this computer has"
"Dad, your computer only had 16 megs of ram?
"Dad, Whats the difference between Rom and Ram?"
"Dad, What is an APU?"

"Dad, Dad, Dad, Dad, Dad, Dad,
rdIsTE2.gif
!!!!!!!!!!!!

I swear sometimes I feel bad when I ignore my son, but once he gets started. my mind goes blank..
You should tell him to make a list of questions and you'll answer them when you can. That way you don't get annoyed with all his questions and he can still get them answered

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
You should tell him to make a list of questions and you'll answer them when you can. That way you don't get annoyed with all his questions and he can still get them answered

naw, my son always wants his questions answer right there. 99% of the time I do it, because in the end I rather he ask questions than not and I don't want him to feel like i'm brushing him off. His school wanted to skip him to the next grade( his math wasn't quite there yet ),So I can't escape a boy who wants to learn everything he gets his hands on ( partly my fault to begin with )..lolol

Poh SIti Dawn

Daps
Reppin
NULL
naw, my son always wants his questions answer right there. 99% of the time I do it, because in the end I rather he ask questions than not and I don't want him to feel like i'm brushing him off. His school wanted to skip him to the next grade( his math wasn't quite there yet ),So I can't escape a boy who wants to learn everything he gets his hands on ( partly my fault to begin with )..lolol
Lol fair enough then

Poh SIti Dawn

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No. I stopped throwing up for now. My stomach still feels weird after I eat tho and I still have a fever and shyt. I dont think my stomach is ever gonna be the same. I just ate now and I can feel my stomach turning. I think I have some sort of digestive problem. Im not getting no camera shoved up my ass tho by some doctor.
Better you do that then die or something smh

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
pleasure is eternal
though the forms it takes are temporary

i remember this at the end of every relationship
at the breaking of another bond

i loved you before we met
i will love in you in our separation

i accept being misunderstood
i accept that you curse me
that you accuse me of not knowing what love is

i have learnt that water only flows freely through an open palm
so i let all my lovers go and come as they please*

:mjlol:shorty keep saying "why do you think love is a game":mjlol:

:mjcry:I'm thinking "whoever gave you your definition of love fukked u up baebae":mjcry:

i swear any chick left with a broken heart did it to themselves mane
!¡!¡!¡*love is not possession*¡!¡!¡!*!¡!¡!¡
why you no understand me:to:why you make me badguy baebae?¿?¿?¿*