Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
I got to choose between having one baby joint and 1 vaporizer session. Or no joints and like 4 vape sessions. :mjcry:

The struggle of having 0.5g of weed left and no money to buy anymore. :mjcry:

I aint even got any tobacco to make it last longer. :mjcry:

#LifeDecisions

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
AlaUToO.jpg

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
It's all good I don't mind.

It's the complete opposite in nyc. A barely decent 3 bedroom in the upper east side would have been minimum 2 mil and change. And the school just gets astronomical. The burbs are more affordable and LI westchester and nj have great public schools

We're in Long Island in one of the best school districts.

And yeah it's about 50 min all in. That's about the best you can do in true suburbia anywhere outside of nyc. I actually grew up further than where I am now.

When storms hit, LI gets hit hard...

This chick I know lives in Amityville and shyt gets hectic from what she told me

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
When storms hit, LI gets hit hard...

This chick I know lives in Amityville and shyt gets hectic from what she told me

Yeah amityville is much closer to the shore. I'm a bit more central. When sandy hit my house was straight. And I actually cleared all the old trees and put new landscapig in just in case because some of them were looking iffy

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Man I hate when people come to the office sick as hell.. Dude has more than enough sick time, but he's on some " I need to catch up on on some work". Going to avoid him all day

tell people all the time... stay the fukk home. Don't be selfish. :mindblown: that folks actually wanna come in.

HEATED :fire: nikka we laughin and cuttin up and shyt and I turn around and THIS is what you do to my line? :what: :why:
Why today? I was THIS close to just sayin "fukk it" and cuttin my own shyt.

From now on, I dont give a fukk WHO YOU ARE, fade the sides and the back and then DONT TOUCH MY fukkIN HAIR fukknikka. From now on, no cut I get will be over $10 b/c all I need is slight work.

Dont line me up. Dont touch my 5oclock shadow. Dont touch my facial hair. Dont fukk with my sideburns. Just do the sides and back for $7-10 and get the fukk out my face fakkit.

Now I'm HOPING the bytch is fat and ugly

How long have you been going to that barber?

Always gotta tell a new barbers easy on the hairline and don't push ya shyt back unless your shyt is Paul George status.

Man I just wanna make beats... College becomes such a drag after thanksgiving.

Man, fukk them beats. Exams coming up, too ... :ufdup:

I love my lady so much. But, I'm caught up with my side chic. My lady is the best woman on earth...
what.png

My side just sent me a pic of herself with her butt plug in tho. :sadcam:...

what.png

i'm tired of instagram its too commercial

these instahoes always promoting something theyre gettin paid for

everytime u sign on theyre pushing teas, waist tighteners, eyelashes, hair, diet pills, bootleg social media apps

enough already

IG just surpassed twitter in users.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel like im dying. I dont know whats wrong with my stomach but its killing me. Been about a week now. A week of throwing up evrything I eat. Constantly hungry but the ilness i get from eating puts me in bed for 24 hours with a bin full of vomit. My body is wasting away. My jeans/shorts dont fit me anymore. I lost so much weight from this shyt. When will this end? :damn:

Honestly iv been very sick before. But this one is one of the worst because I cant eat anything and when I do eat it makes me so ill that im in a state of delirium most of the time in my bed. Plus I dont just throw up a bit. It builds up over 2/3 hours after ive eaten then it erupts no matter where I am. I was throwing up in the street last night when I tried to go out with my friends and theres so much vomit everywhere.

Whatever this is might kill me. Im so skinny its not even funny anymore. I wouldnt wish this on my worst enemy. You know its coming and you cant stop it. I just ate about 20 minutes ago and I can physically feel my stomach breaking down and the nausea starting.
Have you went to see a doctor?

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
tell people all the time... stay the fukk home. Don't be selfish. :mindblown: that folks actually wanna come in.

How long have you been going to that barber?

Always gotta tell a new barbers easy on the hairline and don't push ya shyt back unless your shyt is Paul George status.

Man, fukk them beats. Exams coming up, too ... :ufdup:

what.png

what.png

IG just surpassed twitter in users.
Realistically it did a long time ago. There may have been more ppl with twitter accounts but probably only 10-15% use em..if that