Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
for those of you have ATT U verse, starting tomorrow through sunday we are getting all the movie channels, so be on the lookout for stuff to DVR

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Just got into with my grandmother and punched two holes in the wall then slammed some shyt and a bunch of shyt fell off my dresser :snoop: my hand feels broken and my fingers are bleeding plus i gotta pay for the wall:snoop:

Edit:

grocery stores are mad packed

No lie i work at one

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just got into with my grandmother and punched two holes in the wall then slammed some shyt and a bunch of shyt fell off my dresser :snoop: my hand feels broken and my fingers are bleeding plus i gotta pay for the wall:snoop:

Edit:

No lie i work at one
My temper used to be bad like that until I got tired of fukking up myself and my own shyt. That's when I starting writing in a diary. I could verbally thrash people and not bleed or have to replace things in the end. I punched a glass pane once and cut my whole wrist up smh. Get that shyt together breh.

-Jefferson reserve bourbon is the move for tonight. The best cot damn drink I've ever had.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
My temper used to be bad like that until I got tired of fukking up myself and my own shyt. That's when I starting writing in a diary. I could verbally thrash people and not bleed or have to replace things in the end. I punched a glass pane once and cut my whole wrist up smh. Get that shyt together breh.

-Jefferson reserve bourbon is the move for tonight. The best cot damn drink I've ever had.
:ohhh: