Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
This Ferguson situation got me cutting off folks for tap dancing for the system.

Chick came right on out with the what about black on black crime :snoop: And said she doesn't care because it doesn't affect her directly :snoop: You cant be plugged into the matrix that heavy, that could be your kid one day.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I told my cousin about my weird experiences while meditating, he's like "that's because you're breathing in deeply which you don't do normally except you're meditating" it's weird how many people have come to objectify my experiences or views. I feel so sure of them, but if I'm not around like minded people then I feel discouraged, idk why.

Today a training partner of mine (I do muay Thai) mentioned that he was hungry so I offered my half of a banana to him after 3 hours of training and having nothing to eat that morning except for the other half. In fact I had left for muay Thai 9 minutes after I had woken up because I realized that I was behind schedule. Anyway I had thought nothing of it, but I'm trying to detatch myself as much as possible (with respect to myself) from this physical world.

People think that life is cut thin and dry, but if that's the case look at how energy is provided to us, look at how we're trapped in our own minds, viewing the world as how we've made it to be. Even the forces that hold this world intact are a mystery. An infinite amount of atoms and a magnetic field are what puts together this world as we see it, but if the field is removed and the atoms are scattered then we are no more, what's left is the spirit, the soul.

Without these shells that we call our bodies could we travel thegalaxy effortlessly?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I told my cousin about my weird experiences while meditating, he's like "that's because you're breathing in deeply which you don't do normally except you're meditating" it's weird how many people have come to objectify my experiences or views. I feel so sure of them, but if I'm not around like minded people then I feel discouraged, idk why.

Today a training partner of mine (I do muay Thai) mentioned that he was hungry so I offered my half of a banana to him after 3 hours of training and having nothing to eat that morning except for the other half. In fact I had left for muay Thai 9 minutes after I had woken up because I realized that I was behind schedule. Anyway I had thought nothing of it, but I'm trying to detatch myself as much as possible (with respect to myself) from this physical world.

People think that life is cut thin and dry, but if that's the case look at how energy is provided to us, look at how we're trapped in our own minds, viewing the world as how we've made it to be. Even the forces that hold this world intact are a mystery. An infinite amount of atoms and a magnetic field are what puts together this world as we see it, but if the field is removed and the atoms are scattered then we are no more, what's left is the spirit, the soul.

Without these shells that we call our bodies could we travel thegalaxy effortlessly?
Yeah you're about to get real extra weird. People WILL stop fukking you. Just don't be surprised by it.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
How you gonna tell me about shyt after the fact:stopitslime: The fukk you want me to do about it now:rudy:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How you gonna tell me about shyt after the fact:stopitslime: The fukk you want me to do about it now:rudy:
Shut up, yo. Sorry I just wanted to say that. I haven't talked to you in so long!! How's is gooooiinnnggg?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I needed that dont be sorry:mjcry: Why they ban you tho:lupe:
I asked them to. I needed to get some things done at work and I knew I wasn't strong enough to stay away on my own. Surprisingly, I didn't even lurk that much. I have training next week so I probably should have waited until Christmas but I hate so many people on facebook that I just couldn't bear to talk them people anymore. Especially after Ferguson.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
I asked them to. I needed to get some things done at work and I knew I wasn't strong enough to stay away on my own. Surprisingly, I didn't even lurk that much. I have training next week so I probably should have waited until Christmas but I hate so many people on facebook that I just couldn't bear to talk them people anymore. Especially after Ferguson.
Well that was anti climactic.....

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
My seven year old niece amazed me the other day. The young girl had her eyes stuck on tv watching home cooking shows for a couple hours. I assumed she did that because there wasn't anything on tv for her to watch until I saw her on Youtube learning how to cook meatloaf:ehh: She even listen to classic music from the 50s, love to read, and used my computer to play a computer programming for kids. The young princess have potential :obama: