Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah you're about to get real extra weird. People WILL stop fukking you. Just don't be surprised by it.
How am I getting weird though? When everyone has their beliefs. Is my belief as far fetched as believing the tale of Jesus? No it is not.

And no one will stop fukking with me because of my beliefs because overall I'm really likeable.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Stuck in a basement sitting on a tricycle girl getting on my nerves. Going out of my mind I thought she was fine don't know if her body is hers.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was so high last night. Crazy my cousins friend brought his dog, I could feel his energy when he came up to me, I was in tune with my body, and my mind was clear. I saw an object on the table and thought "could I lift this up with my mind?", I tried for a short second but it didn't work lol.

The myth is we only use 10% of our brain, but I guess its been proven false, but how do we even know.

Either way, I was playing that new GTA, man that shyt is sickening but wowing at the same time lol. My cousin doing a drive by in the hood while listening to "ambitionz as a ridah" had me dying laughing. The first person mode is like damn I'm actually doing this shyt lo . I could see how people could use this for a Columbine simulator or something lol but at the same time maybe itll reduce stress levels of white collar men on wall street

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
One of my boys from back in the day came through and smoked a blunt,haven't kicked with him in 2-3 years.Good to see him

:comeon: until he starts the duck tales he's literally that dude with 4-5 wild unbelievable stories straight out of movie scripts.This dude just told me a bunch of :duck: for 30 mins from knocking nikkas out in bars and taking their girl,dudes with pounds of loud begging him to buy a zip for 250 or fukkin women at work in the bosses office

Hijo de luna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
One of my boys from back in the day came through and smoked a blunt,haven't kicked with him in 2-3 years.Good to see him

:comeon: until he starts the duck tales he's literally that dude with 4-5 wild unbelievable stories straight out of movie scripts.This dude just told me a bunch of :duck: for 30 mins from knocking nikkas out in bars and taking their girl,dudes with pounds of loud begging him to buy a zip for 250 or fukkin women at work in the bosses office
:mjlol:Everybody got one of those homies