ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
How you pull her?
At my job. She doesn't work there but she was a customer. :youngsabo:

Got another chicks number today that works "security". Real cute.

This lil 20 year old knucklehead that I get green from hit me at like 8am talkin bout "you trinna smoke one?"

:what: nikka, I'm a grown ass man. With bills. I'm goin to work. :camby:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only slept for 3 hours, woke up every 20 minutes. I'm doing a double today. Woke up at 3am and I don't get off until 10pm. I think I could have gotten released early on my second shift but decided to challenge myself.

Hijo de luna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Psst you... get on Amazon and buy a copy of the book "Ask and it is given" by Ester and Jerry Hicks. Used book $4 shipped. I think you're finally ready for it...

Last edited:

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
At my job. She doesn't work there but she was a customer. :youngsabo:

Got another chicks number today that works "security". Real cute.

This lil 20 year old knucklehead that I get green from hit me at like 8am talkin bout "you trinna smoke one?"

:what: nikka, I'm a grown ass man. With bills. I'm goin to work. :camby:
:heh:
I wish could be that carefree.
Smoke weed all day and watch Paid In Full until I know every line in the movie.

These youngsters just don't get it yet, man. Go easy on the lil nikka

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Staying off Twitter and facebook for a while. This michael brown shyt got people saying some wild things I didn't expect from them.
I rarely go on FB and I knew it would be filled with garbage after last night, but I posted something like "speechless but not surprised."

A white dude from my high school posted a picture of Michael Brown on the security camera stealing from the store. I literally spoke to this dude maybe twice during all four years of high school and he has the nerve to post some nonsense like that on my page?

I was gonna correct him and/or express my views but I decided to just delete it and logout.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I rarely go on FB and I knew it would be filled with garbage after last night, but I posted something like "speechless but not surprised."

A white dude from my high school posted a picture of Michael Brown on the security camera stealing from the store. I literally spoke to this dude maybe twice during all four years of high school and he has the nerve to post some nonsense like that on my page?

I was gonna correct him and/or express my views but I decided to just delete it and logout.

smart move, gotta ignore those type of people they are trying to get a reaction out of you