Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
She saw Beyond The Lights, and now she's tweeting how much she loves Nina Simone.:beli:

These are the same broads who loved Maya Angelou so much when she died, but never read her work.

Just stay in your cot damn lane. You like hip hop wives of Atlanta, and Nicki Minaj. So many fake ass hoes, mayne. :snoop:

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
"I know I barely know you, but I think you're so amazing....fascinating....breathtaking....more than enough...my inspiration"

"I ain't time to watch out for children stay out my kitchen the shyt that cookin aint meant for you kind. Crackin and bashin the shyt out your spine, King with a crown humble and tall. Tyrants never be quiet, rather be violent, so I'm beheadin them all"

"riding round so clean I let the base beat out my speakers. Searching for a freak that's geeked and bound to let me tweak her mind"

:banderas:

This Cadillactica go hard.

Hijo de luna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Last night my milf ass neighbor came to my door wanting to borrow my jumper cables. I had to get them out of my car so I told her I needed to put on my shoes. Meanwhile I took off my boxers so my dikk would swing in my gym shorts:lolbron:. I get back to the door and her trolling ass boyfriend is out there with her:upsetfavre:. I had play it off and grab my jacket:snoop:

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
I can't wait for thanksgiving..:wow:
Going to be
V4wBrbV.png
good...

UserNameless

Veteran