Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Went to a party on Friday, ended with a fight in the street and someone saying that he has "shells" for everybody.

Saturday I went out, had it in mind but my coworker hit me up and invited himself. He's gay, but I don't mind, I went and danced and he drank and then dipped before I noticed. A woman came up to me and was like "you're the best looking out of the 3" she was talking about me and some other dudes dancing, and then asked if I had a girl and why wasn't I getting at any of the girls. I told her that I just came to have a beer (PBR) and hear some music. I like women but why complicate things when I'm happy just chilling and dancing.

I was wearing a yellow Brazil retro soccer jersey with a green collar, when my coworker saw it he laughed and asked if I had any "going out" clothes, lool I just responded with "I don't really care, I just came for a beer". I know I'm that nikka, I don't need to try to be something I'm not. Anyway, I had fun, and I'd catch women looking at me lol.

Today I chilled with my friend Jenn at the cafe she works at. We spoke about life, how rich families own this world and our awareness in life. Also GMO's, which see seems to think that as time passes humans will be mutated, I believe it as well. Cause and effect, putting this stuff in our food must do something to us, its not just going to be consumed and have no effect.

Also, I meditated today, for 20 minutes and man, I almost left my body. I promise I could feel power going through my body and my mind, to the point that I found it troubling to breath mindfully. Yesterday for the first time I meditated for an hour, phew!

Also on Saturday I went to this class at our community radio station, I learned how to host a phone interview over the radio and simply work the boards. The next class in December which will be cool.

Also played soccer that day. Phew, most days I operate on 4/5 hours of sleep but on Sunday I must get at least 8!

Mon-Sat I'm a tortoise in a hares body, but on Sunday I'm just a tortoise.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I might have hooked me a sugar mama. :leon:

Divorced, new clean Porsche, lives in a high rise, just broke up with her man, had a 7 day birthday celebration like celebrities and works from home.... 49 years old. Gave her my math and she said she'll call.

Shiiiit.... for that bread.... :usure:
How you pull her?

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
About to incorporate a second job into an already stretch schedule
But I need that fetti!:ohlawd:

Besides I am tired of my refrigerator looking like a crackhead's fridge.
Nothing but water, liquid smoke, and onions:sadbron:

Hijo de luna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I'm a loner for the time being. I've outgrown the nikkas I grew up with. They still doing the same shyt they were doing back in 99':stopitslime:. At work the cacs are cacs n only talk about their parent's lakehouses and hunting, and the black ppl are uber religious and lame af. Dear universe, please send me to a place where I will be surround by like-minded educated and progressive Afrocentrics

loki

Pro
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
A little frustrated. Went through a rough period for a while. Things just started going a lot better a couple of weeks ago. Now, things aren't moving as fast as I would like them and some things are starting to fall apart. Just hoping for the best with everything