Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
I want to deactivate facebook, take the coming paycheck, and just go somewhere random to live...like the middle of nowhere in West Virginia. Work at a factory somewhere and just BE...Get a little room and read books and keep to myself. I don't even know why I'm still in Florida.
I hope they have good libraries in whatever random town I choose to live in. I'll save like 4 or 5 checks and disappear when everybody's at work. That's enough for a cab and a bus ticket. People will probably think I died or something and that's fine with me. I gotta get away...wherever that is.

Medulla Oblongata

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I remember this one kid on PSN said that I had a cool voice, :ehh:but then another guy said I had a beautiful voice and he wanted me to sing:dahell: I've also been told that I found Cuban:dahell:

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
If that jibes with your goals, go for it mane. Weigh all the pros and cons, cuz if you ain't feeling the gig that bread you making ain't gone matter!

On a similar note....

So I got an interview offer, it's all the way across the country, gotta pay my way out there (cool). Jumping industries, I know I was gonna take a paycut, but I'm ready to make the switch and live out my dreams...

I was tellin my younger brother, I got the interview and I had to pay my way out there and all that and he asked "how much they payin" I responded it don't matter I'ma make it work:obama:
But that shyt really got me :ohhh: now. If it's insultingly low, like below 30k (no shots to anybody below 30k), I'm not sure it's my best bet to scrape by in a new city all the way on the other side of the country with chump change. I got loans, a car note, then I'll have rent/utilities/etc, didn't really have to deal with all that here in Atlanta.

I've been thru two rounds of interviewing (phone, Skype) What's a clever way of finding out the salary without hurting my chances at the job? Internet searches haven't turned up anything and it wasn't listed in the job ad

What kind of job is this for?
I'd be wary of a for-profit company making you pay your own way. The times I've interviewed out of state, they paid my airfare and lodging.

They also should've asked you your salary requirements beforehand, they aint trying to hire someone out of their pay range.

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
What kind of job is this for?
I'd be wary of a for-profit company making you pay your own way. The times I've interviewed out of state, they paid my airfare and lodging.

They also should've asked you your salary requirements beforehand, they aint trying to hire someone out of their pay range.

It's a big 4 sports team, entry level sales position. Honestly, I'm not even surprised they're making candidates pay. Sports industry is notoriously low paying, despite the revenue they generate. It's something I'm really trying to pursue so I might take the big risk.

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
Dont know what chop I should get.. Ain't really tryna be like every atl nikka with the offset

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Called my dad up yesterday to see if he wanted to go to dinner on Saturday.

Me: Hey, you know I'm free on Saturday
Wanna go out to eat?:smugdraper:

Dad::mjplsgetout: , no, but you can bring me an double double from IN N OUT
bring me one too nikka:lupe:

In-n-Out in Texas dont taste like the Cali version at all:to: