Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What a rollercoaster day. :wow:
I was supposed to get my last check from my old job and was expecting a certain amount to cover the bills til my next commission check from that job. (I'm not touchin my savings. For nothing). The check was less than half that. :dwillhuh: They didn't even take out the child support. :snoop:
nikkas only paid me for my hours (minimum wage hours + commission). Didn't pay any of the commission that I had coming (a good livable amount) :mad:

I was this close to goin back in that office Suge Knight/TLC style. MFs lucky I had an interview later on the other side of town. The same interview I could've turned down after being hired at that bootleg job (another story). Third and final interview. It was my last hope. :sadcam:

Degree aint helpin shyt. I'm drivin down 285 depressed af. A nikka was really thinkin bout gettin in the game since I know some Mexicans. Maybe a courier. Hit my Pops up and told him a nikka might haveta move work if this shyt fall thru.

Ma dukes (super religious) tried to text me but I just responded with "Yep". She later called on the way to the interview and said I didn't sound good. She could tell. That's my Mom :to: I told her other job was a sham and I need this to work. Sounding more oblivious than usual, she was like "ok you're driving, let me know how it goes".

I left early and with my great life luck there happens to be an accident. Traffic jam only added to the stress. Wasn't even rush hours. I make it to the interview and I see the out of state license plates from corporate (Florida). fukk it, I got nothin left to lose.

They made me wait long as hell but I finessed the hell outta that interview. Straight up told them I want the shyt more and honestly it some shyt that I'd be perfect for since I've done it before. Once it ended they told me thanks and said to wait outside but don't leave. I was just sitting there and the shyt just felt like everything was riding on this decision. My Mom knew a lot was ridin on this shyt. In a weird way I knew she was prayin for me. Felt the vibes and everything but as a man of science it was probably just nerves? :ohhh: I did my usual "God, I don't pray but it'd be nice for you to come through right about now." :manny: They came out with a look that I couldn't determine.

Told me to go into this adjacent room that I had interviewed in the previous 2 damn times. Felt like The First 48. Even had a camera. Finally dude comes in and we sit down and he goes "Well, we've reviewed everything. You seem like a good fit... and we'd like to extend you an offer. Can you start tomorrow? :usure:

tumblr_ln26j7aQUc1qg4blro1_500.gif

A stable job not based off commission or seasonal work. Good salary, benefits, 10 mins from where I'm house hunting (important w/ ATL traffic), $3000 raise after 1 year and 3 weeks paid vacation. :mjcurl:
Hit the fam up with the news and moms was like "I didn't tell you but I was praying hard for you." :jbrownwow:

I'm not religious in any sense but sometimes shyt like that keeps me agnostic instead of full blown atheist at times. I've been cussin "God" out a lil bit lately and maybe I should just keep it neutral and realize life is just the roll of the dice (and people suck).

TL;DR: Old job shorted my check. Didn't even take out child support. Broke AF. Got bills :damn: Thought I had new job. Ended up being a scam. Need new job. Bad. Third and final Interview at job I originally wanted today. Land job. Start tomorrow. Clutch mode is 2 for 2. :mjcry:
Now you probably was feeling like a little girl loooool. Bro life will always throw obstacles in your way. That's how nature does it, just remain calm and cool lol. Congrats though yay

Poh SIti Dawn

Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL @ random "gay-eyes"

I swear they stay doing the most. :smh:

@Monsieur. Fox we disagree a lot yesterday, but no hard feelings

Let's shake on it! :handshake:
My coworker 2 nights ago hmu on some "you say your straight but that's not what your body says" shyt had me feeling mad uncomfortable because I thought we were friends and he's calling me his Big Daddy :snoop: seen him at work and now I can't even stand to be around him. I hate how some men whether gay or straight try to press the hell out of you.

And don't worry, I'm not even bothered by it. Nothing wrong with disagreeing :smile:

• Dap
Reactions: I'z

Poh SIti Dawn

Daps
Reppin
NULL
On another note, work has been good lately, I spoke to the man upstairs (lol our corporate office is upstairs) about my paycheck since I was suspended for a week. Things were sorted and I should be receiving the rest if my check soon enough.

As soon as I got my radio and started to head down to my spot that I'd work in for the day, I turned and heard something or at least I thought so. There was this early 30's white woman behind me who I thought was attractive, so I asked her if she had called my name. I wasn't using game, I genuinely thought I had heard my name called and so we began to chit chat. As I walked her to her plane she told me about her job and stuff, and then asked if I was fit. So she began to feel on my arm and said "yeah you're cut" and before I knew it we had arrived at her plane and my coworkers were standing there watching us lol.

Women everywhere yesterday, many of them older than me yet I seemed to attract them all. For a male in his early 20's these sort of things amaze me.

I spoke with my coworker Mary as well. I told her about my occurrences and my awareness with the universe and things of that nature. My week of suspension for touching a female coworkers ear and the outcome, how I had spent time with the Turkish woman and how my cousin had defined my life while he was on molly, which made total sense to me. He even let me know what type of energy I give off. Mary was in agreeance, but I was asking her whether I was crazy or right and why do I think this way, seeing as though it isn't a rational explanation of things, it tends to make sense in my eyes. I asked what made us special, because everyone is special. (She's 37 BTW) she responded saying "no, I believe everyone is unique, but not everyone is special"

She has a good point, cool person.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
I was supposed to get my last check from my old job and was expecting a certain amount to cover the bills til my next commission check from that job. (I'm not touchin my savings. For nothing). The check was less than half that. :dwillhuh: They didn't even take out the child support. :snoop:
nikkas only paid me for my hours (minimum wage hours + commission). Didn't pay any of the commission that I had coming (a good livable amount) :mad:

I was this close to goin back in that office Suge Knight/TLC style. MFs lucky I had an interview later on the other side of town. The same interview I could've turned down after being hired at that bootleg job (another story). Third and final interview. It was my last hope. :sadcam:

Degree aint helpin shyt. I'm drivin down 285 depressed af. A nikka was really thinkin bout gettin in the game since I know some Mexicans. Maybe a courier. Hit my Pops up and told him a nikka might haveta move work if this shyt fall thru.

Ma dukes (super religious) tried to text me but I just responded with "Yep". She later called on the way to the interview and said I didn't sound good. She could tell. That's my Mom :to: I told her other job was a sham and I need this to work. Sounding more oblivious than usual, she was like "ok you're driving, let me know how it goes".

I left early and with my great life luck there happens to be an accident. Traffic jam only added to the stress. Wasn't even rush hours. I make it to the interview and I see the out of state license plates from corporate (Florida). fukk it, I got nothin left to lose.

They made me wait long as hell but I finessed the hell outta that interview. Straight up told them I want the shyt more and honestly it some shyt that I'd be perfect for since I've done it before. Once it ended they told me thanks and said to wait outside but don't leave. I was just sitting there and the shyt just felt like everything was riding on this decision. My Mom knew a lot was ridin on this shyt. In a weird way I knew she was prayin for me. Felt the vibes and everything but as a man of science it was probably just nerves? :ohhh: I did my usual "God, I don't pray but it'd be nice for you to come through right about now." :manny: They came out with a look that I couldn't determine.

Told me to go into this adjacent room that I had interviewed in the previous 2 damn times. Felt like The First 48. Even had a camera. Finally dude comes in and we sit down and he goes "Well, we've reviewed everything. You seem like a good fit... and we'd like to extend you an offer. Can you start tomorrow? :usure:

A stable job not based off commission or seasonal work. Good salary, benefits, 10 mins from where I'm house hunting (important w/ ATL traffic), $3000 raise after 1 year and 3 weeks paid vacation. :mjcurl:
Hit the fam up with the news and moms was like "I didn't tell you but I was praying hard for you." :jbrownwow:

I'm not religious in any sense but sometimes shyt like that keeps me agnostic instead of full blown atheist at times. I've been cussin "God" out a lil bit lately and maybe I should just keep it neutral and realize life is just the roll of the dice (and people suck).

TL;DR: Old job shorted my check. Didn't even take out child support. Broke AF. Got bills :damn: Thought I had new job. Ended up being a scam. Need new job. Bad. Third and final Interview at job I originally wanted today. Land job. Start tomorrow. Clutch mode is 2 for 2. :mjcry:

:salute: man that was a good read! Salute breh, keep grinding on these niccas.

swag2011

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Wow i was reading this story, hoping it worked out for you and i'm glad it did. Congrats and good luck my mans.

Poh SIti Dawn

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have a book on Europe, I need to get serious and look through the countries to see where I want to backpack through. I will travel the rest of the world later but for now I must focus on the task at hand, which has been the a goal that I've been trying to obtain for over a year.

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Baby mama just fukked my plans of goin home to the Midwest with my daughter for Christmas.

"I made plans". Even though this will be her 2nd Christmas and you had the last one? :what:

She never sent the parenting plan :snoop: Time to get the court involved. I just want STABILITY.

Knock up ratchets with a inferiority complex, brehs.

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
YO WHAT THE fukk WRONG WITH THESE WHITE BOYS!!!???? :mindblown:

NSFW Dude killed his girl and posted her pic on ***** bragging about it :scust:

Edit: I'm not gonna post it because of the pic but Google ***** murder if you wanna read about it