Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
WE GET IT ALREADY, YOURE PREGNANT O fukkING K

this kid posted on Facebook that she can't find her last 3 statuses because she's pregnant and too tired. how fukking corny can you get

"woo! oh lawd! where my statuses at, shyt, I'm so bloated"

Last edited:

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
My frat brother turned extra righteous on me in the past couple years.

Condescending and pretentious as hell. Now he's tryna get me on WakeUpNow :snoop:

I said "Best of luck dawg". He was like "I don't need luck. I walk by faith only."

:rudy:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I got hit on by a dude in the grocery store yesterday :scust: Dude hit me with some do I know you from somewhere, your face looks familiar. I thought it was on some casual mistaken case of identity so it wasn't a big deal, then he got to talking about how he's a entrepreneur and went to college here and there and really thought I looked familiar. Again nothing to strange yet, reg ole convo...He asked if I did any kinda of work on the side. Pause, that should have been red flag number one. But you know whatever, dude wasn't giving off any weird gay vibes. Then he was like well you know we should link up I don't have my card on me put I have this pen and paper "maybe I could get your number".... Still at this point I'm not thinking dude is spitting game. It hasn't even entered my mind, dude seems professional and networking is really popping down here. Its all about who you know.

Then he drops the "yeah maybe we can hook and talk about things over dinner" as the convo ends with the random gay eyes.:why:

In my head I was like man you got to be kidding me, dis nikka dun ran some smooth game on nikka. I couldn't even be mad at that point.... I guess you got me:snoop:

I guess that's how these ladies feel out chea sometimes.

Last edited:

Medulla Oblongata

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I got hit on by a dude in the grocery store yesterday :scust: Dude hit me with some do I know you from somewhere, your face looks familiar. I thought it was on some casual mistaken case of identity so it wasn't a big deal, then he got to talking about how he's a entrepreneur and went to college here and there and really thought I looked familiar. Again nothing to strange yet, reg ole convo...He asked if I did any kinda of work on the side. Pause, that should have been red flag number one. But you know whatever, dude wasn't giving off any weird gay vibes. Then he was like well you know we should link up I don't have my card on me put I have this pen and paper "maybe I could get your number".... Still at this point I'm not thinking dude is spitting game. It hasn't even entered my mind, dude seems professional and networking is really popping down here. Its all about who you know.

Then he drops the "yeah maybe we can hook and talk about things over dinner" as the convo ends with the random gay eyes.:why:

In my head I was like man you got to be kidding me, dis nikka dun ran some smooth game on nikka. I couldn't even be mad at that point.... I guess you got me:snoop:

I guess that's how these ladies feel out chea sometimes.
:mjlol:

Waking up with a damn headache:snoop:

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
:mjlol: saw somebody rockin a Rhinestone Bandana yesterday :russ: I aint seen dat shyt since... dayum .. thats back when Da Brat and Fubu were hot. Made me look up that old Beyonce rap movie Carmen the Hip Hopera.
hip_hopera_00.gif

Last edited: