Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
half day meeting talking to my company's insurance advisors followed by lunch at a high end mexican restaurant....i have no motivation to do any more work but I was reminded that I needed to do my manager self evaluation form and thats like 3 pages of core competencies and questions I have to fill out about my performance..26 more days until the period ends and i can take it easier for the rest of the year

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
hey parents - what's hot for kids this holiday season? got a 5 year old and 20 month old to buy x-mas gifts for. i want to get the 5 yr old something crafty/something he can build. his mom hates crafts so this needs to be something i can make with him

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
Look like the root canal didnt work. Still got infection inside my tooth. Now they got to cut open my gums to get inside and get rid of my infection. :mjcry:

swag2011

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got hit on by a dude in the grocery store yesterday :scust: Dude hit me with some do I know you from somewhere, your face looks familiar. I thought it was on some casual mistaken case of identity so it wasn't a big deal, then he got to talking about how he's a entrepreneur and went to college here and there and really thought I looked familiar. Again nothing to strange yet, reg ole convo...He asked if I did any kinda of work on the side. Pause, that should have been red flag number one. But you know whatever, dude wasn't giving off any weird gay vibes. Then he was like well you know we should link up I don't have my card on me put I have this pen and paper "maybe I could get your number".... Still at this point I'm not thinking dude is spitting game. It hasn't even entered my mind, dude seems professional and networking is really popping down here. Its all about who you know.

Then he drops the "yeah maybe we can hook and talk about things over dinner" as the convo ends with the random gay eyes.:why:

In my head I was like man you got to be kidding me, dis nikka dun ran some smooth game on nikka. I couldn't even be mad at that point.... I guess you got me:snoop:

I guess that's how these ladies feel out chea sometimes.

:mjlol::pachaha::pachaha: yo lmfao i can't breathe lol!!!

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
What a rollercoaster day. :wow:
I was supposed to get my last check from my old job and was expecting a certain amount to cover the bills til my next commission check from that job. (I'm not touchin my savings. For nothing). The check was less than half that. :dwillhuh: They didn't even take out the child support. :snoop:
nikkas only paid me for my hours (minimum wage hours + commission). Didn't pay any of the commission that I had coming (a good livable amount) :mad:

I was this close to goin back in that office Suge Knight/TLC style. MFs lucky I had an interview later on the other side of town. The same interview I could've turned down after being hired at that bootleg job (another story). Third and final interview. It was my last hope. :sadcam:

Degree aint helpin shyt. I'm drivin down 285 depressed af. A nikka was really thinkin bout gettin in the game since I know some Mexicans. Maybe a courier. Hit my Pops up and told him a nikka might haveta move work if this shyt fall thru.

Ma dukes (super religious) tried to text me but I just responded with "Yep". She later called on the way to the interview and said I didn't sound good. She could tell. That's my Mom :to: I told her other job was a sham and I need this to work. Sounding more oblivious than usual, she was like "ok you're driving, let me know how it goes".

I left early and with my great life luck there happens to be an accident. Traffic jam only added to the stress. Wasn't even rush hours. I make it to the interview and I see the out of state license plates from corporate (Florida). fukk it, I got nothin left to lose.

They made me wait long as hell but I finessed the hell outta that interview. Straight up told them I want the shyt more and honestly it some shyt that I'd be perfect for since I've done it before. Once it ended they told me thanks and said to wait outside but don't leave. I was just sitting there and the shyt just felt like everything was riding on this decision. My Mom knew a lot was ridin on this shyt. In a weird way I knew she was prayin for me. Felt the vibes and everything but as a man of science it was probably just nerves? :ohhh: I did my usual "God, I don't pray but it'd be nice for you to come through right about now." :manny: They came out with a look that I couldn't determine.

Told me to go into this adjacent room that I had interviewed in the previous 2 damn times. Felt like The First 48. Even had a camera. Finally dude comes in and we sit down and he goes "Well, we've reviewed everything. You seem like a good fit... and we'd like to extend you an offer. Can you start tomorrow? :usure:

tumblr_ln26j7aQUc1qg4blro1_500.gif

A stable job not based off commission or seasonal work. Good salary, benefits, 10 mins from where I'm house hunting (important w/ ATL traffic), $3000 raise after 1 year and 3 weeks paid vacation. :mjcurl:
Hit the fam up with the news and moms was like "I didn't tell you but I was praying hard for you." :jbrownwow:

I'm not religious in any sense but sometimes shyt like that keeps me agnostic instead of full blown atheist at times. I've been cussin "God" out a lil bit lately and maybe I should just keep it neutral and realize life is just the roll of the dice (and people suck).

TL;DR: Old job shorted my check. Didn't even take out child support. Broke AF. Got bills :damn: Thought I had new job. Ended up being a scam. Need new job. Bad. Third and final Interview at job I originally wanted today. Land job. Start tomorrow. Clutch mode is 2 for 2. :mjcry:

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
I was supposed to get my last check from my old job and was expecting a certain amount to cover the bills til my next commission check from that job. (I'm not touchin my savings. For nothing). The check was less than half that. :dwillhuh: They didn't even take out the child support. :snoop:
nikkas only paid me for my hours (minimum wage hours + commission). Didn't pay any of the commission that I had coming (a good livable amount) :mad:

I was this close to goin back in that office Suge Knight/TLC style. MFs lucky I had an interview later on the other side of town. The same interview I could've turned down after being hired at that bootleg job (another story). Third and final interview. It was my last hope. :sadcam:

Degree aint helpin shyt. I'm drivin down 285 depressed af. A nikka was really thinkin bout gettin in the game since I know some Mexicans. Maybe a courier. Hit my Pops up and told him a nikka might haveta move work if this shyt fall thru.

Ma dukes (super religious) tried to text me but I just responded with "Yep". She later called on the way to the interview and said I didn't sound good. She could tell. That's my Mom :to: I told her other job was a sham and I need this to work. Sounding more oblivious than usual, she was like "ok you're driving, let me know how it goes".

I left early and with my great life luck there happens to be an accident. Traffic jam only added to the stress. Wasn't even rush hours. I make it to the interview and I see the out of state license plates from corporate (Florida). fukk it, I got nothin left to lose.

They made me wait long as hell but I finessed the hell outta that interview. Straight up told them I want the shyt more and honestly it some shyt that I'd be perfect for since I've done it before. Once it ended they told me thanks and said to wait outside but don't leave. I was just sitting there and the shyt just felt like everything was riding on this decision. My Mom knew a lot was ridin on this shyt. In a weird way I knew she was prayin for me. Felt the vibes and everything but as a man of science it was probably just nerves? :ohhh: I did my usual "God, I don't pray but it'd be nice for you to come through right about now." :manny: They came out with a look that I couldn't determine.

Told me to go into this adjacent room that I had interviewed in the previous 2 damn times. Felt like The First 48. Even had a camera. Finally dude comes in and we sit down and he goes "Well, we've reviewed everything. You seem like a good fit... and we'd like to extend you an offer. Can you start tomorrow? :usure:

A stable job not based off commission or seasonal work. Good salary, benefits, 10 mins from where I'm house hunting (important w/ ATL traffic), $3000 raise after 1 year and 3 weeks paid vacation. :mjcurl:
Hit the fam up with the news and moms was like "I didn't tell you but I was praying hard for you." :jbrownwow:

I'm not religious in any sense but sometimes shyt like that keeps me agnostic instead of full blown atheist at times. I've been cussin "God" out a lil bit lately and maybe I should just keep it neutral and realize life is just the roll of the dice (and people suck).

TL;DR: Old job shorted my check. Didn't even take out child support. Broke AF. Got bills :damn: Thought I had new job. Ended up being a scam. Need new job. Bad. Third and final Interview at job I originally wanted today. Land job. Start tomorrow. Clutch mode is 2 for 2. :mjcry:

shyt like that is why I'm agnostic as well. Congrats, breh. Do well.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps

fortune-clapping.gif

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I knew Beyonce was gonna be downstairs last night but eff it, I had to go vote and shyt

I'm surprised she hasn't just thrown Dereon into the bushes