Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
LOL at this chick trying to guilt trip me into paying her back for these jordans on my feet. NOPE...$175 you lost. I tried to be nice and pay her back for my bus ticket and the money she sent me up north...I AGREED to pay her back on the bus ticket even though she said (nah you ain't gotta do all that)...Her mom bought my work headset for me...The value of that is $120...If you dump a breh in the bushes over internet nudes, you can't be too upset after post-bushes behavior. I actually showed emotion. That was a huge mistake. For some odd reason, I'm not filled with rage at all...She's a fool if she thinks I'm deleting her "picture"...nobody will see them but me...but they will be part of the collection. Beautiful events

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Signed up for a radio rules class at our community radio station. They have classes for people to learn basically how to run your own show and such. The people there are pretty cool as well.

Why do I have to remind my mother to be an adult and parent sometimes. I don't get it, I feel like I've learned most things by myself. She has kids by losers but then allows my brother to be lazy and partake in loser behavior. That shyts frustrating as hell

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Friend got busted for dwi last night...she said she had 1 beer and 1 shot when she got off work the went to another bar and then had 1 shot and then left to go home. I've been drinking with her I seriously doubt she only had 3 drinks in ike a 2 hr time period....and I don't know anyone who goes to a bar and has 1 shot then leaves

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Friend got busted for dwi last night...she said she had 1 beer and 1 shot when she got off work the went to another bar and then had 1 shot and then left to go home. I've been drinking with her I seriously doubt she only had 3 drinks in ike a 2 hr time period....and I don't know anyone who goes to a bar and has 1 shot then leaves

I do that all the time.

Daps
Mann cops scare the fukk out of me especially the cac ones. So yesterday i was walking with my friend and these cops stop us and ask us questions about the neighborhood no biggie. Just as we were about to leave, One of the cops starts flirting with us saying that the store is too far, and we're too pretty to walk. and offers us a ride. We politely decline his offer, and my friend grabs my shoulder and we start walking, then the cop fukking snaps on us, like saying" its really rude to walk away when someone is talking to you fukking c*nts"
Me: :rudy:
her: lets just go back maybe they were trying to look out for us
me: :dahell:
I now understand why cac girls go missing all the time they are wayyyyy to fukking trustful. I am so glad they didnt chase us down and shoot my black ass. :sadcam::mjcry:

Anybody have some scary experiences with cops ?