Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Yo girl/wife didn't make you any lunch for work? :dahell:

You're a man and that shyt won't fill your stomach fam. I made a chicken breast sandwich with spinach, broccoli, and peppers on top of it.

Then I'll eat my sliced up bananas, strawberries, and grapes. And drink my two bottles of Fuji water. :ahh:
She work later than I do. I usually eat light at work, but the increased heat make me hungrier than normal

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
But unblocked me from the thread cause you knew I'd keep reportin your emotional ass:sas2:I got you furious as shyt you runnin round blockin me outta anger keep quotin me and can't let it go.:mjlol: All cause your boyfriend caught feelins over a vote in a poll, no wonder yall butt buddies yall both deal wit emotions like bytches.:umad:

nikka, I can warn you right now, if you kept, reporting, you would get warned for spamming the report button

:diesel:

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
nikka, I can warn you right now, if you kept, reporting, you would get warned for spamming the report button

:diesel:
:michaeljordanlaugh:Now you tryna threaten me wit more abuse of your mod powers, it wouldn't have been spam if I kept reportin for you bannin me cause I made you mad and admins woulda found out and stripped you of your mod duties. Just take the L and quit tryna throw your weight around cause you upset bytch.

I regret negging you, you funny as hell

:dead:
Typical tactic of pretendin to be havin fun when you get caught in your feelins:pachaha:you regret neggin me cause I wouldn't still be here havin you outta character wit rage.

@Stack Money @Barnett114 y'all stop arguing right damn now:birdman:

Show some love to one another. That's what this world needs
:dame:

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
C8UYBRgVoAA-Uhm.jpg

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:michaeljordanlaugh:Now you tryna threaten me wit more abuse of your mod powers, it wouldn't have been spam if I kept reportin for you bannin me cause I made you mad and admins woulda found out and stripped you of your mod duties. Just take the L and quit tryna throw your weight around cause you upset bytch.

Typical tactic of pretendin to be havin fun when you get caught in your feelins:pachaha:you regret neggin me cause I wouldn't still be here havin you outta character wit rage.

:dame:

If you say so bytch

:mjlol: