Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Maybe you should just ignore the things you don't like to see if you don't like it
:francis:Funny you ain't tell that to the obsessed fakkit that ran in to bytch at me outta nowhere when I wasn't talkin to him.

Singing like a bytch :diesel:
Tryna block nikkas from a thread cause you butthurt and want the last word like a bytch.:mspaintcamumad:

Report the mod when I will see the report :diesel:
:ufdup:Other mods would see the report too and check you which is why you fell back.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Oftentimes I wake up at night after smelling an acute, very strong burning smell. As soon as I wake up it dissipates almost instantly. Ive gotten up and had to check the house just make sure nothing was on fire.

Sometimes the smell is not a burning smell, but a pungent unsavory smell...that again dissipates almost instantly upon waking up.

Anyone else have this?

I hope it's not a fukking ghost/spirt.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:francis:Funny you ain't tell that to the obsessed fakkit that ran in to bytch at me outta nowhere when I wasn't talkin to him.

Tryna block nikkas from a thread cause you butthurt and want the last word like a bytch.:mspaintcamumad:

:ufdup:Other mods would see the report too and check you which is why you fell back.

I rejected the report already :diesel:

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I rejected the report already :diesel:
But you unblocked me from the thread cause you knew I'd keep reportin your emotional ass:sas2:I got you furious as shyt lashin out like a female blockin me outta anger constantly quotin me and can't let it go.:mjlol: All cause your boyfriend caught feelins over a vote in a poll, no wonder yall butt buddies yall both deal wit emotions like bytches.:umad: