Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I'mma win bytch nikka:mjgrin:
:usure:I know your bytch ass ain't got shyt better to do than stay on my dikk all day but anytime I see you reply Ima respond just to piss you off:troll:I got in a back and forth like this wit a cac on here for over a month he was almost as furious as you.

:dame:@ you followin me after all this, I ain't wit that gay shyt fakkit.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:usure:I know your bytch ass ain't got shyt better to do than stay on my dikk all day but anytime I see you reply Ima respond just to piss you off:troll:I got in a back and forth like this wit a cac on here for over a month he was almost as furious as you.

:dame:@ you followin me after all this, I ain't wit that gay shyt fakkit.

Follow, yo bytch ass quoted me and reported me :laff:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I had a horrible nightmare last night. Some guys broke into my house. I couldn't alert police or call out. The guys were insinuating that were going to r*** me and I had to play it off like I was down for the exchange if they let me live even though I was planning on overpowering them. I woke up with a headache. I was bugging in the dream because I couldn't figure out how they got in.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:stopitslime:Don't play dumb you know I'm talkin bout you followin my account I got an alert sayin you were now followin me.:scusthov:

3o85xzgkEE1YPEEo9i.gif

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
I had a horrible nightmare last night. Some guys broke into my house. I couldn't alert police or call out. The guys were insinuating that were going to r*** me and I had to play it off like I was down for the exchange if they let me live even though I was planning on overpowering them. I woke up with a headache. I was bugging in the dream because I couldn't figure out how they got in.
Yikes :huhldup:

Awww :therethere::hug: