Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

DCSpinerz

Banned
Daps
I'm on my lunch break now, sitting in my car, eatin' a Snickers and drinking a 7up:mjcry:

Yo girl/wife didn't make you any lunch for work? :dahell:

You're a man and that shyt won't fill your stomach fam. I made a chicken breast sandwich with spinach, broccoli, and peppers on top of it.

Then I'll eat my sliced up bananas, strawberries, and grapes. And drink my two bottles of Fuji water. :ahh:

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The last resort when you get owned and have no comeback cause you wrong, you the one in your feelins neggin me like a hoe after I cussed you out for bein on my dikk.:mspaintcamumad:

p*ssy nikka still mad the admins merged his alias :russ:

Funky ass nikka, you can't rep boost anymore :russ:

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
:snoop:You're the braindead fakkit that doesn't realize I was respondin to your quote hence "everytime I get on I see an alert from you", now fukk off bytch.:pacspit:

Maybe you should just ignore the things you don't like to see if you don't like it

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX
time to accept that im mentally disabled a bit
Been ignorant/ignoring it for years
Now i need to get help

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I see why that nikka be bytching about black women :laff:
bytch ass nikka mad cause I ethered you in that thread so you banned me from i:patriotscamumad:you another mod abusin his powers no wonder you rushed in to bytch when I called yall out for that you must be one of that dudes mod boyfriends he was braggin about and tried to cape.:mmmhmmiseeyou:

I wasn't rep boostin and wasn't even upset cause that account wasn't me I simply pointed it out and you caught feelins like the hoe you are.:umad:

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
bytch ass nikka mad cause I ethered you in that thread so you banned me from i:patriotscamumad:you another mod abusin his powers no wonder you rushed in to bytch when I called yall out for that you must be one of that dudes mod boyfriends he was braggin about and tried to cape.:mmmhmmiseeyou:

I wasn't rep boostin and wasn't even upset cause that account wasn't me I simply pointed it out and you caught feelins like the hoe you are.:umad:

Singing like a bytch :diesel: