Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
I accepted the job offer. Base salary + commission. Mon-Fri 9-5pm. Working in a high rise right in Midtown :blessed:

This will be my last "square" job. I'm getting into music/entertainment in full. They tryin to cast me in a few Tyler Perry shows so we'll see. A lot of movies/shows coming here so I'ma run w/ it

:salute: for going after your heart's desire.

If you do go all in, full time, make sure you have some income stacked or coming in, tho. Cold world outchea. :birdman:

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I wanna hit homecoming with my buddies but i told my sis i would dogsit while shes out of town :patrice:

Take the dogs to homecoming:mjpls:
Dog would've been at homecoming like...
"...Yeah I crossed in 97"
proxy.jpg

Bruhhhh.

Why aren't the people fukking with Overdoz? Their views on youtube are stupid low.:snoop:

I was thinking about them yesterday! Two dope projects in Live For, Die For and Boom, and they're still languishing on whatever label they're on. Calmatic laced all them videos, stay with the baddest females in them joints

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Chris Browns album is pretty dope
Agreed. Don't Think They Know, Fine China, Lady In a Glass Dress, Drunk Texting, etc. :jbrownwow:

:salute: for going after your heart's desire.

If you do go all in, full time, make sure you have some income stacked or coming in, tho. Cold world outchea. :birdman:
Yeah I'm buying a starter crib so my rent/mortgage is gonna be cut in half so I'll have some extra money. I was already in "The Originals" which was a dope experience. Plus I know I got more talent than some of them "actors/actresses" on Meet The Browns, etc.

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Put up an updated pic on my FB which hasnt been used all year...

Already some fakkit not only liked but made a comment like "nice pic". :scust:

:what: This is why I stopped treating gay people like regular people. You try to treat a nikka like the fact they fukk the same sex is not gross but when you try to treat them equal they think you're down to go that way. Worse than these fat hoes that think they have a chance because a good lookin nikka opened the door for her. :snoop:

I blocked that fakkit and erased the comment.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia

:what: This is why I stopped treating gay people like regular people. You try to treat a nikka like the fact they fukk the same sex is not gross but when you try to treat them equal they think you're down to go that way. Worse than these fat hoes that think they have a chance because a good lookin nikka opened the door for her. :snoop:

Now they gonna accuse you of being insecure and how you can't take a compliment. Still fukk that shyt tho.

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Now they gonna accuse you of being insecure and how you can't take a compliment. Still fukk that shyt tho.
fukk that. This dude keeps trying me because I was the only dude who gave him a dap back in the day after some speech he made about saving Africa. This was when everyone else felt like you'd "catch gayness" for shaking hands.

Now he's took that and ran with it. Since I don't think his gayness is contagious, he's skewed it in his mind that maybe I can be "turned". FOH. I was about to write a comment but cooler minds prevailed.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On the plane and I see Keith sweat on this bish, I know he's old but damn that nicca got that grandpa face.

Anyway leaving nyc and headed back to Atlanta :blessed:, hopefully Ebola Free :lupe:

i saw keith sweat in vegas last year, he was at one of the tables making some money

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
It's amazing how this chick paid for my trip to florida, bought me some j's, had me in her parents' crib for nearly a month, and then goes through a grown man's phone to find friendly conversation with another jawn...Then she gets mad as shyt. Now I'm at my dad's house 30 years the fukk old. I need to step my life game all the way up. When I get back to DC...I gotta reevaluate some shyt...

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Realized I dont really have so called friends, just acquaintances that I kick it with on rare occasions. If im not with my gf most of my time is spent alone. It bothers me something but not really. Should it be this way at the age of 30?
Yes, nikka. People have lives and the longer you live you'll realize many times "friends" are burdens. Hard to get everyone on the same page to kick it like the old days when you have more obligations and/or different interests.

Unless you like to do favors all the time, having a small circle is smart.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes, nikka. People have lives and the longer you live you'll realize many times "friends" are burdens. Hard to get everyone on the same page to kick it like the old days when you have more obligations and/or different interests.

Unless you like to do favors all the time, having a small circle is smart.

yeah I feel you real talk I would have had a nice circle with my college buddies but none of them live in the city that I live in, and over the years the contact has been less and less

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
yeah I feel you real talk I would have had a nice circle with my college buddies but none of them live in the city that I live in, and over the years the contact has been less and less
I moved over 500 miles to a new city in my 20s.

Been here a few years. Making my way meeting new people. Leave the past on Facebook.

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps

I think u overreacted