Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The life of a car owner: you take your car in for a simple oil change and regular maintenance in preparation for some out of state driving next weekend and bam, you get hit with a quote for something else that unexpectedly showed up and its pricey smh.

I hate when that happens, but luckily the place Ive been taking my car to for maintenance isnt on that BS.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Few thoughts, just finished meditating anf must leave for work soon:

My mom catches me as I'm leaving "there's my son that thinks that he deserves everything"
"I do deserve everything, why shouldn't I feel that way? Should I feel as if I deserve nothing? Lool"

Me playing soccer this morning but acting somewhat crazy (I like to play around and act like I'm hurt and such)
"Monsieur, how old are you?" A British man in his 30's asks me
"I'm 22"
"Lucky motherfukker"
Looool.

I need to finish some books, I haven't finished Einstein's theory on relativity but I've read a lot of it. I have a book with some of the philosophies of European philosophers that of like to read more of as well. I'm on Renee Descartes as of now. The idiot by Dostoyevsky, and this book that's written in German, I should really practice my German or at least reading it when I can.

Its crazy how many women I feel are attracted to me, especially at my age, I should talk to more when I get the chance to.

My job still has a few people who are trying to boss me around and when I ignore their orders they tell on me. When suggested that I go help out even though I was off in 2 minutes in azo e that she wasn't even in charge of. I said OK and asked my supervisor if I could leave and he said yes, then she went and told him and so he asked me to stay to finish helping out lool.

I was also offered a job in construction by a guy I play soccer with.told him I won't quit my job for it but when I have free time I'll help out for cash.

I wonder whatever happened to that Turkish woman. Things like this bother me, when someone I seem to like disappears so fast, I guess I'm being selfish because maybe they don't need me,and perhaps spending one good day with a person that you deem cool should be enough for anyone and I should be content with what I've gotten. I can see it that way, just sucks when your emotions are involved.

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I accepted the job offer. Base salary + commission. Mon-Fri 9-5pm. Working in a high rise right in Midtown :blessed:

This will be my last "square" job. I'm getting into music/entertainment in full. They tryin to cast me in a few Tyler Perry shows so we'll see. A lot of movies/shows coming here so I'ma run w/ it

Congrats breh. I've spent the past 18 months in TV/Film, it's definitely booming down here. Met a lot of good people in the industry

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Might as well finish off this green.

I'm gonna start going out more in 2015 so I'm gonna enjoy this alone time for now.
Went out a lot this year then stopped midway through, shyt just got exhausting. I would go out by myself sometimes too, I just don't be feeling the atmosphere anymore