Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fellas educate yourself on how birth control works, my homeboy is freaking out right now

so he was with this chick late last year, she was on birth control, no issues they break up, so 6 months later they reconnect. She had since gotten off birth control. They start sleeping together again, she gets back on birth control before they start having sex so after she had been back on the pill for only like a week he starts hitting it raw again. Well they stopped talking to each other a month ago and they both stopped all communication. He is freaking out because he just found out that when a chick gets back on BC it take a couple of months for it to take effect. I told him not to worry because they split up back in september before she was to have her period, and she should be having her next period sometimes this month. He is freaking out dreading that phone call telling him she is pregnant

please fellas educate yourself on how BC works

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Americans were taught Latin do you think wed be better with our English

BillCosbyAteMyHomework

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Orange and Blue
I'll bet San Diego thought they had a chance
s3CFWuv.png

Poh SIti Dawn

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I train at this muay Thai gym but I don't even pay attention to MMA and such, I usually only watch boxing and that's sometimes. Anyway, I watched my first Anderson Silva fight on yt. Its crazy how much I learned from it

Poh SIti Dawn

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Meditated for 15 minutes and then plugged my keyboard in. Its weird, I don't know how to play any instrument, I know a bit about the keyboard like the scales A-G but I'm not even too good at playing with both hands, nor do I know any songs. But boy I can play a melody. I was playing with all types of sounds, harmonicas and stuff. And different genres too, not just making hip hop beats out of every sound.

It made me feel good to know I have music in me.