Mojo Jojo Morpheus

Dap Distributor
Daps
Reppin
Where it's hotter & wetter
mi·sog·y·ny
məˈsäjənē/
noun
  1. dislike of, contempt for, or ingrained prejudice against women.
    "she felt she was struggling against thinly disguised misogyny"

Feedback

I don't think a fetish or sexual attraction means dislike, contempt or prejudice
Complaints about Sexual Objectification from women and Hypergamy from men are just people unsatisfied with the basis of heterosexual attraction.
But that's like getting mad that the sky is blue, grass is green, and a day only lasts 23 hours, 56 minutes, & 4 seconds.
Pointless.
Doesn't stop anybody though. :wow:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Went to see if I was qualified for lasik eye surgery, good news I am. Bad news it's $3800 for me :damn:
I want it cause ice been wearing glasses for 20 years and I would love to be able to see again, to wake up and bam! The world clear and beautiful fr me. Would love to see my toes in the shower. Would love to not have to worry bout fogged up glasses when eating some snatch but got damn I don't wanna pay 38. I'm going to have to really sleep on it :patrice:

Its all 20/20 until your vision naturally regresses in your 40's and no matter how much you paid for lasik you're back to wearing reading glasses.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Any popular ones, or mostly just lowkey
Well based on the categories I listed...it's both popular and lowkey. I'm not even trying to be fake humble when I say there's nikkas on here that I'm sure have it really on some harem shyt but even with me there has been in the past random PMs of people reaching out...most of it is innocent and just compliments but it happens. Before someone gets the wise idea to call me out for :duck: we can do a ban bet too.

Last edited: