Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Prynce

Daps
This Ifa shyt scary. I got random nikkas coming up and hugging me saying shyt in a different language.

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjcry::therethere:
im a fat dude. :mjcry:
I'm a fat woman. It doesn't impact men like women though. I think women overlook a lot of things for money or just general security. Men are solely into looks and I don't feel they really committ to fat women. Just use them for whatever.

DCSpinerz

Banned
Daps
Lmao have y'all ever locked eyes with a female you don't know and feel this weird moment of like shock? I can't exactly describe it but y'all just lock eyes by chance and y'all just look at each other like y'all don't know what to say for about a second lol

It doesn't happen with most women but every now and then that happens and it's kinda akward

shyt happened to me last week with this fineee ass sista at the gym. I was checking her out and she was checking me out. We locked eyes at each other and smiled at each other. I can feel the strong energy between us. shyt felt like she was my long last soulmate I was searching for. Dog the energy was unexplainable.

I was about to go over there and break the ice but her 6'5+ Broderick Hunter looking motherfukker came out the locker room and grab her booty and kissed her.

I was mad af on the inside
tre-shadowboxing-o.gif

Even when she left with her man she turned her head with a sad face on her face. She knew. :palm:

Bro if you have that moment with a girl again go and break the ice with her. Don't wait on that opportunity to pass by u

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm a fat woman. It doesn't impact men like women though. I think women overlook a lot of things for money or just general security. Men are solely into looks and I don't feel they really committ to fat women. Just use them for whatever.
ehhhhh idk

i feel like theres more of a niche and appreciation for big women more than there is men.
shyt happened to me last week with this fineee ass sista at the gym. I was checking her out and she was checking me out. We locked eyes at each other and smiled at each other. I can feel the strong energy between us. shyt felt like she was my long last soulmate I was searching for. Dog the energy was unexplainable.

I was about to go over there and break the ice but her 6'5+ Broderick Hunter looking motherfukker came out the locker room and grab her booty and kissed her.

I was mad af on the inside
tre-shadowboxing-o.gif

Even when she left with her man she turned her head with a sad face on her face. She knew. :palm:

Bro if you have that moment with a girl again go and break the ice with her. Don't wait on that opportunity to pass by u
:mjcry:i too will experience this one day

:troll:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
ehhhhh idk

i feel like theres more of a niche and appreciation for big women more than there is men.

:mjcry:i too will experience this one day

:troll:
Because of misogyny.
You can appeal sexually as a fat guy, but it would likely be for gay men.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
why misogyny? :dwillhuh:
Big girls are still marketed toward sex. BBW/SSBW, all that is fixated on sex/curves.
Unless it's like plus sized women's catalogs (Lane Bryant) or whatever. Fully dressed.
Big women are fetish. Just like the other things that are fetishes.
That means used for sex/objects.