Daps
If Keith like one more of my photos..

tumblr_oq2gz7G6dL1u138ezo1_500.jpg

Him so sweet.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I remember when you posted something about a woman from LSA personal message you cause she likes yo pics. Same shyt with homie TheWave and Bmore I think. Got girls from other sites chasing after men they don't know.

That's some gangsta shyt right there :wow:. Goes to show that men are not the only thirsty ones.
Absolutely. I've met a few people off of here too. That's all I'll say about that. Women like what they like. I'm not everyone's cup of tea so don't get me wrong but :manny:.

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
You probably won't until you hit mid 40's.
:mjcry:
I'm still laughing at how the dude was in PK's inbox (revealed in the exposal thread) talking about how @BmoreGorilla and I have women wanting to sell their souls to us or some shyt :laff:
There are attractive women who post as men, women who lurk but comment through rep comments or PMs and women who talk offline more than they do online...I'm not saying there's 50 of them but they are on here. However some of the more infamous ones are gone.

Then there's Jack Splatter's website that has been up for a good minute now...and we all know how that shyt went down :mjlol:.*

Posters from here are over there as well*
:Sensationall::dwillhuh:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Absolutely. I've met a few people off of here too. That's all I'll say about that. Women like what they like. I'm not everyone's cup of tea so don't get me wrong but :manny:.
This what I be trying to tell some of my brehs when having convos and shyt.

The ones who interested or like what they see let me know...but you just not gon always have everyone thirsting over you.

Give the ones attention who want your attention brehs.

I know you hear me Loco

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
So um

I'm officially back

Like I know yesterday was my official return but I only made one post in this thread and I addressed Ashley Banks. Anything after that :hubie:
I missed you Kant, did u miss me?