Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
GHANA POLICE SERVICE - . G.P.S. HEADQUARTERS
INSPECTOR-GENERAL OF POLICE – . I.G.P.
P.O. Box 116, Police Headquarters,
E-Mail: inspectormamohammedahassan12@gmail.com
Telephone No. (+233)541 952 837,
Ghana Police Service, Good Citizen.

ATTENTION:

I am Inspector Mohammed Ahmed Alhassan of the Presidential Special Initiative. I am mailing you in respect, of the present development going on here in my country GHANA . I decided to contact you, after much investigation which was carried out by the Bureau of National Investigation (BNI) and the Ghana Police Service, to make sure our country is free of these fraudulent activities, which is going on here in Africa and for our country to bear a good name.

The Airport Authority detected that trunk boxes after been scanned the authorities detected that the boxes contains funds on your name and email that has been tempered on, were been smuggled into the country by foreign Personnel who were on transit from United Kingdom.

These men were trying to enter the country with the trunk boxes, when the airport authority detected that these boxes contains, some huge amount of United State Dollars. After much investigation we found out that these men were among those men, spoiling the good name of Ghana in Africa .

They opened up to us that, they actually work with a Banking Financial Organization,before their dismissal and used the opportunity to perpetuate their crimes, they told us that the funds inside the boxes was to be transferred to you, but now they planned to turn back on you and decided to take the money all to themselves out of the country. We later found out on the investigation that was carried that, these men are truly members of a well established organization to act on their criminal activities.

As I write you this mail now, the three(3) men that were caught are now in the custody of the Ghana Police Service over here in our country Ghana, while we are trying to track the others left, because they have proved to us that they belong to one organization. That is why we have to reach you by your mail address and name that was tagged in the boxes, so we can make the arrangement on delivery of the recovered boxes by a United Nation
Diplomatic Personnel.

Your response will be very much appreciated as soon as you have received this email. Thank you for your kind attention, for us to make sure our beloved country Ghana , bears a good name.

Please in your reply include your

A: FULL NAMES
B: ADDRESS
C: DIRECT CONTACT PHONE NUMBER
D: SCANNED COPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR ANY RELEVANT
IDENTIFICATION PASSPORT.

As this information will be required, by the authorities in Ghana to draft the new change of ownership in your name as the rightful owner of the funds in our custody and also to verify the information given to us because the documentations covering the boxes have been tampered on.

Regards,

Mohammed Ahmed Alhassan.

Ghana, I.G.P

Tel +233) 232 940 978

:scust:

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Was bout to go out to eat, and driving my shawty's 2015 altima for the first time, backing out the parking spot in her complex, cracked the driver side mirror on the beam in the parking garage. Gotta try and get this fixed b4 tomorrow when she go outta town tomorrow. All this on top of me getting into an accident last week in my whip ($4K+ in damage)

:mjcry:
Feels-Bad-Man-Feels-Bad.jpg

It's all good tho, hopefully I'll get pity box :lolbron:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the saddest thing about my life is that i meet so many people and they all go away.

Poh SIti Dawn

Daps
Reppin
NULL
My cousin said the coldest bar "these nikkas be like marine biologist because they always tagging these how's and trying to see(sea) where they be at" lmao

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was bout to go out to eat, and driving my shawty's 2015 altima for the first time, backing out the parking spot in her complex, cracked the driver side mirror on the beam in the parking garage. Gotta try and get this fixed b4 tomorrow when she go outta town tomorrow. All this on top of me getting into an accident last week in my whip ($4K+ in damage)

:mjcry:
Feels-Bad-Man-Feels-Bad.jpg

It's all good tho, hopefully I'll get pity box :lolbron:

That's why I don't let others drive my car

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
That's why I don't let others drive my car
:yeshrug:
Compared to others, I'm thorough though. Paid for the new mirror and to get it fixed, and she'll be able to hit the road by 3pm. Now I gotta :feedme:in these streets :russ:to get that bread I just dropped

Poh SIti Dawn

Daps
Reppin
NULL
A person working in corporate asks me "why would she say that then?" And I responded "I'm not sure why, I'm not a mind reader."

Sometimes I don't understand people.