Reppin
NYC
0sfd9H6.gif

Morning Everyone.

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
The Coli has jumped the shark. Not to say it has fallen off. This is different. The boards seem as active as ever but there has just been a mass Flanderization (look it up) of an already dismal demographic. Flanderization exists in the writing of long running TV shows because it exists in the human psyche. People will stretch their personalities to the limits to maintain some semblance of relevance. I see it here, there, everywhere. I was boring and antiquated before.......but this world, this society, it's drowning me out. The ignorance is suffocating. More people are going to start heading for the exit. This isn't hell, but I wouldn't be surprised if this isn't low level purgatory.
:wow:

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
That shyt must be happening so often in our daily lives where we just assume shyt n it could be the total opposite
And its sad how we all can't just be ourselves. People gotta hide who they are like vampires in the sun to avoid shame.
Self acceptance is the best acceptance. Once you find it, you dont need the approval of peers.

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
Good morning to everyone in this thread :smile:

Let us all get off our asses, and get something done today, at least one goal/accomplishment for today :smile:

The universe watches everything, and said universe will personally requite the energy you put into it, so lettuce be positive :smile: