:dj2:

Awww

M'gann

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Then how did you get food poisoning:comeon:

Ate some unseasoned undercooked pale chicken? :mjpls:

I said I think its food poisoning:troll:.

And I would substitute that peppermint tea for a fresh home made ginger tea.

:mjlol: You know you're Jamaican when.

How many tea bags yuh have? And I would substitute that peppermint tea for a fresh home made ginger tea. It's more effective. :mjpls:

I hope you feel better and GSW is obviously going win the series. I didn't know you hate the GSW? I thought you despise the Cavs? :patrice:

:hhh:@ tea bags.

We only do loose leaf or fresh mint over here:queen:.

:mjlol:I've never been anti-Cavs. I just like to get at Lebron from time to time because its funny to see his dikkriders come to his defense:troll:.

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Every girl I dated is married with kids or has kids now. It's crazy because I wanted to marry and have kids with every girl I dated.

After we broke up they were suddenly ready for all that shyt. Some anyway, it's kind of hurtful and cool at the same time.

I know those girls so well. When we talk or see each other we go back to how we felt while dating. That's why I stay away from my ex angels. I ain't trying to ruin a happy family or marriage.

They're great girls with nice guys.

I've learned a lot.

I met this girl today and she's just like me. I bought her flowers. She deserved it. She's hella cool. She's fit as fukk. She's an artist, lol, like every girl in the bay area. She skateboards too.

I may have a crush.

She has beautiful bright eyes. A great smile too. Looking at her makes me happy and puts me at ease. I could see myself enjoying her company.

She works at a flower shop. I saw her and asked her if she talked to her mom and she said she doesn't have one. I laughed, and explained to her that that's my line.

She said she wanted kids and stays in shape for her future kids.

Just like me.

I told her I don't have family either. I then said I'm buying flowers my mom and I had her pick an arrangement out for me. When she was done she gave me the bouquet and I gave it back to her and said, "I got these for you future momma."

She said I'm cute and really sweet. I "accidently" went home the wrong way and bumped into her on her way home. I waited for her Uber with her and we chatted some more.

She kept smelling the flowers. That's always a good sign.

I think I have a crush.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
The Coli has jumped the shark. Not to say it has fallen off. This is different. The boards seem as active as ever but there has just been a mass Flanderization (look it up) of an already dismal demographic. Flanderization exists in the writing of long running TV shows because it exists in the human psyche. People will stretch their personalities to the limits to maintain some semblance of relevance. I see it here, there, everywhere. I was boring and antiquated before.......but this world, this society, it's drowning me out. The ignorance is suffocating. More people are going to start heading for the exit. This isn't hell, but I wouldn't be surprised if this isn't low level purgatory.