Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
:mjlol:
She's really unrealistic in her photos. You really thought dudes really want that? :mjlol:
That thread was a thunderstorm waiting to happen. :mjlol:
I've been seeing a pattern lately with guys saying they prefer petite/dainty/short women. She has hips, ass, breasts and she's NOT fat.
The ones they are now posting as the 'ideal body type' they usually say are 'fat/overweight'.

Hilarious also how @Critical Distance brought up "serious body image issues" in the thread when he shamed cellulite in this thread. :pachaha:

Last edited:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
I've been seeing a pattern lately with guys saying they prefer petite/dainty/short women. She has hips, ass, breasts and she's NOT fat.
The ones they are now posting as the 'ideal body type' they usually say are 'fat/overweight'.

Hilarious also how @Critical Distance brought up "serious body image issues" in the thread when he shamed cellulite in this thread. :pachaha:
Guys preferences vary A LOT so no sense in trying to find an archetype

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
The one they are now posting as the 'ideal body type' they usually say are 'fat/overweight'.

Yeah, but her body not really realistic either. Is her hips, ass, breast really hers tho?:yeshrug:
You also right tho, they are saying one thing when they was saying another in other threads. They group dapping the fukk out that thread too. :mjlol:
Some if not most can really see that thin line between the differences in body types thanks to IG, but you also got dudes with unrealistic theories and judgment unless they know this personally and daily. The one chick you choose was way off so it was easy to say. :yeshrug:

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
18424974_10155093348532881_9159946833285683827_n.jpg

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Yeah, but her body not really realistic either. Is her hips, ass, breast really hers tho?:yeshrug:
You also right tho, they are saying one thing when they was saying another in other threads. They group dapping the fukk out that thread too. :mjlol:
Some if not most can really see that thin line between the differences in body types thanks to IG, but you also got dudes with unrealistic theories and judgment unless they know this personally and daily. The one chick you choose was way off so it was easy to say. :yeshrug:
Lol Raven Tracey and Briana Amor aren't natural. Supposedly Raven Tracey had her breasts done (don't know, but it's been brought up on here), Briana Amor shops the hell out of her photos and I don't know if she had anything cosmetically done but she's been called out for the photoshop.

I specificially chose Jai Nice because she is 5 foot (short), slim, but curvy. Not 'fat'. lol But now everyone is acting like she's an alien.

They say all the time they are tired of these "FAT bytchES" with fat transfers looking like centaurs. But that's what they post as their ideal woman body. It's very ironic.

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I didn't expect more than 10 replies

Lol Raven Tracey and Briana Amor aren't natural. Supposedly Raven Tracey had her breasts done (don't know, but it's been brought up on here), Briana Amor shops the hell out of her photos and I don't know if she had anything cosmetically done but she's been called out for the photoshop.

I specificially chose Jai Nice because she is 5 foot (short), slim, but curvy. Not 'fat'. lol But now everyone is acting like she's an alien.

They say all the time they are tired of these "FAT bytchES" with fat transfers looking like centaurs. But that's what they post as their ideal woman body. It's very ironic.
W0t Ru wankers blabbing aboot

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
:mjlol:
She's really unrealistic in her photos. You really thought dudes really want that? :mjlol:
That thread was a thunderstorm waiting to happen. :mjlol:

Exactly. I like how she tries to downplay her ability on her to get people all stirred up in some way with her threads :mjlol:

I knew what is was when I came in there.