Dap Distributor
Daps
Reppin
Where it's hotter & wetter
10215115-281191738_4-s1-v1.png

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Dog you ever be in one of those situations where u be like nah I should stop doing that nobody thinks that is cool or appreciates blah blah blah? But in reality that person actually thinks it's cool they just didn't inform u?

Like let me give a better example.

You could be like damn she so hot she outta my lead I'd could never get a chance with her I might not even try. Meanwhile she like damn I must be ugly because he won't talk to me I knew he was outta my league .

Or even something on a simpler level like wearing a t shirt from shyt like a band anime or wrestling. U wear it and think man I'm going out here looking like a to but oh well. Meanwhile someone in ur class is thinking to themselves man I watch that show too. But they never tell u so u like damn no one dug it.

That shyt must be happening so often in our daily lives where we just assume shyt n it could be the total opposite

Mojo Jojo Morpheus

Dap Distributor
Daps
Reppin
Where it's hotter & wetter
That shyt must be happening so often in our daily lives where we just assume shyt n it could be the total opposite
Be you.
Even if other people judge you for it.
Because it gives them permission to be them too.
That's one of my favorite things about this girl I like... :wub:

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Be you.
Even if other people judge you for it.
Because it gives them permission to be them too.
That's one of my favorite things about this girl I like... :wub:

Basically and quit trying to think what others think of you. Not on the basis of because you shouldn't care what others think but because you're planting false narratives into what people think about u when u can't know what someone thinks unless they tell u.