Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State

:-)

All Star
Supporter
Daps
And this chick agreed with him, and got mad after I told her to suck a d*ck for agreeing with his racist ass.

I don't even know who that poster is. I didn't even know it was a cac (you're saying racist so I'm assuming it's a white person) but I dapped the statement because I agreed with it. If a black man or a woman said it, I'd still dap it :yeshrug:

I honestly don't know who's black or white on this site. :yeshrug:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I don't even know who that poster is. I didn't even know it was a cac (you're saying racist so I'm assuming it's a white person) but I dapped the statement because I agreed with it. If a black man or a woman said it, I'd still dap it :yeshrug:

I honestly don't know who's black or white on this site. :yeshrug:

So you agree with the bullsh*t narrative that black men aren't sh*t, F*CK YOU :pacspit:

:-)

All Star
Supporter
Daps
So you agree with the bullsh*t narrative that black men aren't sh*t, F*CK YOU :pacspit:

Not all, but after almost being killed just for liking one, I rather not take my chances with one. I'd back the brothas up, and our family is helping to raise a little one, but me, personally, I don't think I'd ever marry one. Never met one that was truly worth a damn and I'm picky :manny:

And no, you can't f*ck me :myman: