Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
I try to stay positive but I allow myself to go through mental hurdles at times that I shouldn't put myself through a lot of it has to do with past experiences. I have a hard time letting certain things that happened in my life go. Then it's a bunch of persona negative stuff around me that makes it seem I can't find my way from it.
Im the same way as far as the mental hurdles and letting things go. Gotta find that inner peace

Im starting to find and channel mine, it feels divine

I just need to be more positive and keep unnecessary negativity to myself

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
The traffic is bad because of the people who drive there. Nobody knows how to drive down here. :mindblown:
Yeah I saw the before pictures. Nothing but woods. Crazy how it changed. :ehh:
Do you enjoy Savannah?

Not even a little.

I hate the traffic, the roads, and the mindset of a lot of the people who were born here and have never left.

Oh and the tourist. I hate the tourist! :russ:

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
sick to my stomach

no reason for this. fukking coward

I don't understand why dudes can't get their emotions under control with women. It's like dudes can't handle rejection so they want to hurt a woman because she said no. Then you got some dudes that get in relationships and start beating on the women because they think they "own" them and their world should ONLY revolve around them. If the girl decides to leave then they want to kill, stalk, or (in the story above) burn them up.

It crazy. Dude deserves whatever fate comes his way.

Last edited:

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika

My friend showed me this in middle school and it really fukked up my sense of humor :gucci:
The voice changes and loose plot got me into surreal shyt

"Bruce Willis is my favorite bedtime hero" :dame:
"Sardine fukkin shythead, fukkin and fukkin and flopity, and ya fukkin a$$hole, I'm gonna take it out and jam it up your rearend and stick it in yas stigola" :dahell:
"Vin Diesel once made a go kart that runs on the hopes and dreams of orphans, it runs fast" :dead:

It aged horribly tho