Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
:russ: So very true! My job is right off of 16 and I live off of Abercorn so my commute home at 5:30 is hell!

Where you from?
I bet it is. :mjcry:
I'm from Ohio but I lived around Ga for half my life, and in savannah area for a good few years. White bluff, georgetown (they still not finished with that damn bridge :gucci:). I used to live in Pooler too in the apts before they made that dumbass mall. It's like pooler trying to be Savannah.:mjlol: I don't wanna talk about they traffic in the afternoon too. :bishopeddie:

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
Your health is you're wealth and I try to always keep that in mind.
I was told this by my mother a while back

I wasn't born healthy which is why I don't get off in the "vices" I don't knock those who do though. Life is what you make it continue to grow.
Thank you for this

I learned from you too. The way you stay positive despite your condition you damn sure didnt ask to have

Made me realize what a crybaby fool I was being.

I have this able mind and body and wasting it by not working hard everyday. I had to kick my own ass and be content with myself to grow.

Im going to propagate positivity from here on out

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
I bet it is. :mjcry:
I'm from Ohio but I lived around Ga for half my life, and in savannah area for a good few years. White bluff, georgetown (they still not finished with that damn bridge :gucci:). I used to live in Pooler too in the apts before they made that dumbass mall. It's like pooler trying to be Savannah.:mjlol: I don't wanna talk about they traffic in the afternoon too. :bishopeddie:

I moved to Pooler from Alabama in 2003 and when I say it wasn't shyt out there! Anyone visiting Pooler today versus 10 years ago would think it is a completely different city.

My mom still lives out there so I'm headed that way tomorrow for Mother's Day. I hate dealing with that damn traffic. :snoop:

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Trying to decide of i should do makeup or not, Its just a small get together. Im getting on bed as soon as I get home, so i really don't want to put any on. At the same time, I don't wanna look fugly if I see someone i like

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
I moved to Pooler from Alabama in 2003 and when I say it wasn't shyt out there! Anyone visiting Pooler today versus 10 years ago would think it is a completely different city.

My mom still lives out there so I'm headed that way tomorrow for Mother's Day. I hate dealing with that damn traffic. :snoop:
The traffic is bad because of the people who drive there. Nobody knows how to drive down here. :mindblown:
Yeah I saw the before pictures. Nothing but woods. Crazy how it changed. :ehh:
Do you enjoy Savannah?

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
I was told this by my mother a while back

Thank you for this

I learned from you too. The way you stay positive despite your condition you damn sure didnt ask to have

Made me realize what a crybaby fool I was being.

I have this able mind and body and wasting it by not working hard everyday. I had to kick my own ass and be content with myself to grow.

Im going to propagate positivity from here on out

I try to stay positive but I allow myself to go through mental hurdles at times that I shouldn't put myself through a lot of it has to do with past experiences. I have a hard time letting certain things that happened in my life go. Then it's a bunch of persona negative stuff around me that makes it seem I can't find my way from it.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Looks interesting. I dont really watch movies tho

I would never alienate my son. Thats my blood and lord knows the world is gonna give him enough shyt

Support him and teach him to be tough

Whose the model? Also, Judy Reyes :banderas:

I love Scrubs she was good in that and she still looks good :takedat:
She is beautiful you know when you pick em you pick em.
Thanks. That's her before in the movie.