Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
:mjlol: Can't lie..

I'm one of those people that loses it when "fukk/Cut Friends" comes on and raps it word for word :russ:

Its has been 14 years though so I feel you...
I can't blame em tho. The song is a really great. I don't know the words, but it fits right when you on the dance floor with your friends. :stylin:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
After reading those articles I understand. I see you... wow.
I believe it's from being criticized so much through out life and ppl being sneaky/fake and finding out their true selves later so I try not to get close to people and I also just assume most ppl do not like me. Which makes me want to give them reasons to not like me since I'm usually nice but stand off ish initially. I then become unlikable on purpose. I want to make them madder/more uncomfortable. I would never put myself before my kids. I do a lot of shyt for other people, but I do have some NPD ways.

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
i'm afraid if i continue to pursue film/mini series no one is gonna
like my shyt

especially black people :mjcry:
If it makes you feel better I've already reserved a one star, professional sounding review that I will spam on any site it's listed on. I will change the sentence order too so people think it's different people..

:mjgrin:

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
If it makes you feel better I've already reserved a one star, professional sounding review that I will spam on any site it's listed on. I will change the sentence order too so people think it's different people..

:mjgrin:
giphy.gif

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
:hahahaha:
I filled my deck with cards that made people lose life points

I had a card called "wall of revealing light" it WS better than the swords version. As it lasted for the whole duel. Pay any amount of life points and the opponent has to have a monster with an attack higher than paid amount of life points.

I basically paid 5000 life points every duel and won after a while.